Warren Ballentine explains why the violence that occurred this week in Parkland, Florida, is a part of the very terrorism that America was founded on. White America has terrorized just about every group in America from the beginning, starting with the Native Americans.
So it’s no wonder that we have major difficulty cultivating an honest, productive narrative around home-grown terrorism. Warren explains what we can do about gun control, knowing this about United States history.Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- It’s Lit!: Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y Tease Joint Album On Twitter
- Rats Chew Up Over $18,000 At Indian Bank— Further Proving They May Takeover The World
- Hilariousness: Boosie BadAzz Is Not Taking The News Well That Honey Smacks Have Been Recalled
- XXXTentacion’s Ex Girlfriend & Reported Abuse Victim Responds To His Death
- The Stage Is Set: Michael Jackson Musical Heads To Broadway
- Watch: Jay Rock Talks His Motorcycle Accident And ‘Redemption’ On The Breakfast Club
- Business, Man: JAY-Z’s Most Creative Business Moves
- Nicki Minaj And Future Annouce Co-Headlining ‘NICKIHNDRXX’ Tour
- Yusuf Hawkins Documentary ‘Storm Over Brooklyn’ Coming To HBO
- Should Instagram erase your page for posting violent content? #ReecQOTD