Warren Ballentine explains why the violence that occurred this week in Parkland, Florida, is a part of the very terrorism that America was founded on. White America has terrorized just about every group in America from the beginning, starting with the Native Americans.
So it’s no wonder that we have major difficulty cultivating an honest, productive narrative around home-grown terrorism. Warren explains what we can do about gun control, knowing this about United States history.Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Kenya Moore Shows Off Beautiful Daughter, Brooklyn Doris For The First Time [PHOTO]
- ‘Good Riddance:’ Frederica Wilson Drags John Kelly For His Disrespect For Black People
- Benzino Facing Felony Drug Charges, Looking At 15 Years
- Moving Fast: Nicki Minaj Apparently Talking Wedding & Baby Plans With New Ex-Convict Boo
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
- T.I. ft. Victoria Monét “The Amazing Mr. F*ck Up,” Kodak Black “Testimony” & More | Daily Visuals 12.11.18
- Jeff Johnson Gives Update On Cyntoia Brown’s Life Sentence, Shares Story About Homeless Kid Who Posed As A Busboy & Worked For Tips
- Legacy: How Usher’s Music Brings Out The Inner Stripper In All Of Us
- Tekashi 6ix9ine’s Lawyer Says Plea Deal Is Not An Option
- Gary’s Tea: Beyonce Accused Of Cultural Appropriation, Meghan Markle Is Allegedly Causing Controversy With Palace Staff & More