Ryan Coogler is still on a high from the success of “Black Panther.” According to Okay Player, even though this film is still entertaining crowds he has plans to direct the film “Wrong Answer.” The project is based up the 2006 standardized test cheating scandal in Atlanta.
Michael B. Jordan will be a part of the film as he plays the math teacher, Damany Lewis. He was one of the teachers at the school that helped prevent the school from being shut down under the “No Child Left Behind” law. 11 teachers were indicted due to this incident.
Brad Pitt and his production company will be apart of this project and New Regency will finance the entire movie. Coogler and Jordan will also work on “Creed 2” in a couple of months. We look forward to seeing this project and so much more.
- Big Baller Bros: LeBron & Melo Have Earned Almost Half A Billi Combined (And Counting)
- Okurr: Ciara’s Impression Of Cardi B Is the Cutest You’ll See All Day
- Get The Strap: Floyd Mayweather Calls 50 Cent Broke Snitch With Herpes
- BeyFlix: Beyoncé’s Next Album Might Be A Netflix Movie
- Let Migo! Offset Arrested In Georgia On Felony Gun Charges
- Werk Sis: Kelis Grinding To Reggae Music Is A Whole Freakin’ Summer Mood
- Reunited! Watch BFFs LeBron James And Michael Beasley Perform “Back That Azz Up”
- Weekend Shmood: When Your Turnt Uncle Starts Twerking At The Young Folks Party
- Missy Elliott Congratulates Iggy Azalea On Her Success With An On-Air Phone Call
- What The Faith Is Going On: Stevie J & Faith Evans Drop New Intimate Music Video