Ryan Coogler is still on a high from the success of “Black Panther.” According to Okay Player, even though this film is still entertaining crowds he has plans to direct the film “Wrong Answer.” The project is based up the 2006 standardized test cheating scandal in Atlanta.
Michael B. Jordan will be a part of the film as he plays the math teacher, Damany Lewis. He was one of the teachers at the school that helped prevent the school from being shut down under the “No Child Left Behind” law. 11 teachers were indicted due to this incident.
Brad Pitt and his production company will be apart of this project and New Regency will finance the entire movie. Coogler and Jordan will also work on “Creed 2” in a couple of months. We look forward to seeing this project and so much more.
- LeVar Burton’s Debut Jeopary! Episode Broke An Unexpected Record
- ‘Love Is Blind’ Couple Lauren & Cam Discuss Age-Old Debate About Washing Chicken
- Watch: Will Smith Is Ready To Take Home An Oscar For Upcoming Warner Bros Film ‘King Richard’
- Bro-code Violation: Would You Date Someone You Knew Your Friend Liked?
- Winston Duke Will Star in Spotify Podcast ‘Batman Unburied’
- The Lo’ Down: Issa Rae Reveals Wedding Photos, Ari Caught In The Act & More
- The Cult of Kanye West Strikes Again, Only Because We Allow It
- The Lo’ Down: Rolling Loud Fan Throws Shoe At Da Baby, New Music From Moneybagg Yo & More
- LL Cool J’s Rock The Bells Announces Launch of New Clothing Line “Hip-Hop Is Essential”
- Blueface Attacked By Fan After Giving The Fade To TikTok Star