Ryan Coogler is still on a high from the success of “Black Panther.” According to Okay Player, even though this film is still entertaining crowds he has plans to direct the film “Wrong Answer.” The project is based up the 2006 standardized test cheating scandal in Atlanta.
Michael B. Jordan will be a part of the film as he plays the math teacher, Damany Lewis. He was one of the teachers at the school that helped prevent the school from being shut down under the “No Child Left Behind” law. 11 teachers were indicted due to this incident.
Brad Pitt and his production company will be apart of this project and New Regency will finance the entire movie. Coogler and Jordan will also work on “Creed 2” in a couple of months. We look forward to seeing this project and so much more.
- Jeff Johnson: “We Must Train Our Kids On What Their Rights Are And How To Get Them Home” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Fire Me: 8 Pop Culture Figures Who Would Be Horrible Bosses
- Here’s Who We Would Cast In An All Black Live-Action Remake Of ‘The Little Mermaid’
- Does Racism Affect Police-Community Relations? Black Chief Says No
- T.I. Has Presidentially Pissed Melania Trump OFF! [Video]
- From Oprah To Chance The Rapper, African-Americans Are Trying To Fight Hunger In Practical Ways
- Man Jumps Naked Into Shark Tank At Ripley’s Toronto Aquarium [VIDEO]
- Listen: Remy Ma & Papoose Pen Song For Their Unborn Baby, “The Golden Child”
- Shereè Whitfield Finally Launches ‘She By Sheree’ Clothing Line [VIDEO]
- Kanye West Gave Kids Free Yeezys In Uganda, Still Sunken