Ryan Coogler is still on a high from the success of “Black Panther.” According to Okay Player, even though this film is still entertaining crowds he has plans to direct the film “Wrong Answer.” The project is based up the 2006 standardized test cheating scandal in Atlanta.
Michael B. Jordan will be a part of the film as he plays the math teacher, Damany Lewis. He was one of the teachers at the school that helped prevent the school from being shut down under the “No Child Left Behind” law. 11 teachers were indicted due to this incident.
Brad Pitt and his production company will be apart of this project and New Regency will finance the entire movie. Coogler and Jordan will also work on “Creed 2” in a couple of months. We look forward to seeing this project and so much more.
- Vitamin Of The Day: If You Want To Feel Rich Just Count Your Blessings
- Tristan Thompson Cheated on Khloe Kardashian With Kylie Jenner’s Best Friend
- Straight Outta Decatur: K3hz Visits The Graves Of His Fallen Friends In New “Prayer” Visual (World Premiere)
- Seriously?! Man Gets Charged With 1993 Murder After Police Get His DNA Off A Napkin In The Trash
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Icon: The Rihanna Google Challenge Sparks Fashion Inspiration Just In Time For RiRi’s B-Day
- Ex-NFL Seattle Seahawks Player Shot To Death Over Parking Spot
- Kamala Harris Rises In Polls As New Surveys Show Biden Less Dominant
- Everything We Know About Jussie Smollett’s Allegedly ‘Orchestrated’ Attack
- Slick Woods Reunites With Her Mom After 17 Year Prison Bid…They Are Twins! [PHOTO]