Ryan Coogler is still on a high from the success of “Black Panther.” According to Okay Player, even though this film is still entertaining crowds he has plans to direct the film “Wrong Answer.” The project is based up the 2006 standardized test cheating scandal in Atlanta.
Michael B. Jordan will be a part of the film as he plays the math teacher, Damany Lewis. He was one of the teachers at the school that helped prevent the school from being shut down under the “No Child Left Behind” law. 11 teachers were indicted due to this incident.
Brad Pitt and his production company will be apart of this project and New Regency will finance the entire movie. Coogler and Jordan will also work on “Creed 2” in a couple of months. We look forward to seeing this project and so much more.
- Who’s Cutting Onions In Here? : Dwayne Johnson Shares Birth Of His 3rd Daughter On Social Media
- It Be Ya Own People : Arizona Police Officer Gives His Police Chief A Ticket For Running A Red Light
- How It Shoot If It’s Plastic? : Lil’ Wayne Tells Fans His “People” Would Let The Choppas Speak If They Kept Throwing Things On Stage
- Lit: This Clip Can Teach You The Hottest African Dances In One Sitting
- Middle Finger To The Law: Man Spends 8 Months In Jail After Flipping Off Speed Cameras
- Original Durtty Gurlz’ Coco Kiss Speaks On Returning To The Music Business On Durtty Boyz
- OKKK: All The Ladies Of RHOA Banned Together To Put Kim Zolciak Bigoted-Biermann In Her Place
- #PrayerHands: Watching This Person Make Tuna Salad Might Make You Lose Your Appetite
- Genius: MIT Student Invents Headset That Silently Reads Your Mind
- Why We Should Be Celebrating Zendaya For Calling Out Colorism In Hollywood