Fergie made headlines after failing to sing the national anthem at the NBA– All Star Game. The singer tried to jazz up the song, struggled and led to her being a trending topic on social media. Wendy Williams decided to address Fergie’s voice during hot topics, but ended up talking about other artist that she believes can’t sing.
Williams mentioned that there are several singers that can sing “raw dog.” She listed Aretha Franklin, Mariah Carey and a couple others. Then she went on to say that Jennifer Lopez, Janet Jackson and Beyoncè need auto-tune to help them sing.
While some members of the audience clapped others couldn’t believe what she said. This isn’t the first time the talk show host has mentioned that Beyoncè can’t sing, but she better be prepared for all the Beyhive comments. What do you think of Wendy Williams comments?
- Young Dro is Gearing Up for Another Summertime Hit
- HIV in our Youth is a problem! How Do We Fix It #ReecQOTD
- Beyoncé Mass Is In Session: Church Plans A Big Service Around Queen Bey
- Did ‘The Real Noriega’ Really Owe Rick Ross A Hundred Favors? Fans Think Not.
- Whole Mood: Rihanna Is Rihanna’s Number One Fan — And We Should All Take Notes
- Breaking: Water Is Wet & Kim Kardashian Releases More Nudes
- Here’s Why Today Will Be A Perfect Date
- Meek Mill Makes First Post-Prison Appearance At Philadelphia 76ers Game
- Did Kanye West Just Announce His Presidential Candidacy (Again)?
- Remember When Meek Mill Flipped Off Of A Trampoline At The Sixers Game?