Amber Rose has never been ashamed of her body or speak on topics about sexuality. She created “Amber Rose SlutWalk” to bring attention to people slut-shamming others. According to BET, Rose is all about self-love, exploring your sexual desires and has just landed a $10 million dollar deal with LELO, the leading sex toy brand.
She will use her 16.7 million Instagram followers to help her become successful in the sex toy industry. While some might think this industry is taboo by 2030 it will make close to $30 billion. In a recent interview Rose gave masturbation tips and discovering the truth while you have “the safest sex in the world.”
IT'S HERE! the brand new sonic massager, the SONA has arrived. Check the link in the BIO. @amberrose, sexual pioneer and creator of #SlutWalk, had a lot of love for our latest creation. Watch the video to see her thoughts! #LELO #SONA #ClitorallyMindblowing #SonicWaves #PleasureObjects #SexToys #SelfLove #Sex #AmberRose Video credit: @amberrose
Rose said about entering this field, “I wanted to develop a really cool line— kind of for everyone. We have a [sex] toy for couples. We have a toy if you like penetration and clitoris stimulation. We have a little bit for everybody! I wanted to have a little bit for everyone so that they can try different things.” She is excited about this venture and hopes she can help fans with some pleasure.
- Little old lady steals cats to make and sell bootleg fur coats? Would you tell on your granny if she did this? #ReecQOTD
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Yara Shahidi Shows Off Her Abs At The Power Stylists Dinner
- The 6ix Is Here To Stay: Meet Pressa
- JOSE GUAPO: Lingo 2, Rich Kidz Reunion, Cash Pronto With Offset And More
- Bobby V Under Investigation In Georgia Rape Case
- Mya Talks About The Alleged Drama During The “Lady Marmalade” Video [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- #BlackGirlMagic! Trinidad and Tobago Swears In First Female President
- He Tried It! White Writer Blames ‘Black Panther’s’ Success For Ruining Other Movies
- Queen Latifah’s Mother Passes Away
- The Weinstein Company Owes Malia Obama Money For Internship