“Black Panther” has taken the world by storm and has made over $1 billion. Special K talked about the movie and Gary With Da Tea is ready for this entire excitement for the movie to be over. “Ghetto Black Panther” featuring Cardi B, Chris Tucker and others might be in it.
He also talked about how people want to open new strip clubs based upon the movie. Special K believes that Octavia Spencer, TD Jakes and several other celebrities will open a Pig Foot Palace, but it might not be welcomed in Wakanda. What do you think about these ideas?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- 6orn & Zaytoven Drop “Ferragamo” [Audio]
- You Weren’t Tripping, Former ‘Sesame Street’ Writer Says Bert & Ernie Were A Couple
- Man Arrested For Allegedly Rubbing Produce On His Butt And Putting It Back On The Shelf
- Rickey Smiley Weighs In On Tiffany Haddish And Katt Williams’ Battle [EXCLUSIVE]
- These 5 Petty Republican Attacks On Black Candidates Show The GOP’s Desperation
- Paternity Test For Married Man That Had Sex With His Co-Worker From The Bowling Alley [EXCLUSIVE]
- Heartbreaking: College Student Dies After Family Says He Was Repeatedly Hazed
- Beauty and Brains: 6 Stars Who Went to HBCUs
- This Sunday Give Back & Have Fun While You’re At It!
- Fantasia’s Brother Walks Again After Suffering Near-Fatal Injuries From Car Accident [VIDEOS]
"Black Panther" In Conversation At The Apollo [PHOTOS]
1. Black Panther in Conversation at The Apollo1 of 8
2. Black Panther in Conversation at The Apollo2 of 8
3. Black Panther in Conversation at The Apollo3 of 8
4. Black Panther in Conversation at The Apollo4 of 8
5. Black Panther in Conversation5 of 8
6. Black Panther in Conversation6 of 8
7. Black Panther in Conversation7 of 8
8. Black Panther in Conversation8 of 8
How “Black Panther” Is Sparking Other Celebrities To Create Businesses [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com