Mya is a Grammy Award winner, actress and continues to be successful in this business. The team is amazed that she still looks like the singer that came out almost 20 years ago. Mya explained she had her ups and downs, but living the vegan life has truly made her healthier.
She spoke about how when she had surgery she gained weight, but then managed to lose 30 pounds. Mya loves the fact that she’s able to still look like this. The singer also explained that her and several other celebrities are apart of a secret tribe, but was just joking.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- CDC: The Majority of Children That Have Died From COVID19 Are Black, Hispanic, or Native American
- Vivica A. Fox Tests Positive For COVID-19, Misses Emmy Telecast
- ‘Power Book II: Ghost’ Recap: Riq Makes A Deal With The Devil In Order To Help Tasha
- The LOX Talk New Album “Living Off Xperience” “Bout Sh@t” With DMX And More
- Dr. Dre’s Estrange Wife Says He “Expelled” Her From Home, Hiding Assets
- Facebook Accused Of Watching Instagram Users Through Cameras
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Big Sean Breaks Down How He Overcame Depression and Anxiety
- Gary’s Tea: Is Cardi B. Faking Her Divorce For Her New Album? [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Today Is National Black Voter Day [WATCH]
20 & Under: 10 Young Women That Are Winning In Hollywood
1. China McClain – age 17Source: 1 of 9
2. Sydney Park – age 18Source: 2 of 9
3. Coco JonesSource: 3 of 9
4. Quvenzhane Wallis – Age 12Source: 4 of 9
5. Samantha Logan – age 19Source: 5 of 9
6. Willow Smith – age 15Source: 6 of 9
7. Amandla Stenberg – age 17Source: 7 of 9
8. Zendaya – age 19Source: 8 of 9
9. Serayah – age 20Source: 9 of 9
Mya Tells What Keeps Her Looking Young After 20 Years In The Game [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com