Kanye West is making headlines after allegedly not securing the name “Yeezy” used for his clothing and sneaker line. A Chinese apparel company filed paperwork to use “Yeezy Boost” in 2017. West failed to do so when he started the brand in 2013 and never got the trademark.
His company filed paperwork recently and we will have to see how that all plays out. Nas and Kelis share joint custody of their son, Knight, but his ex-wife wants more money. Some people believe that she gets enough, but they will be back in court soon.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kristen Stewart Previews First Look As Princess Diana In “Spencer”
- Ashanti Reveals What She Was REALLY Doing On Her Phone During Keyshia Cole Verzuz Battle [WATCH]
- Ludacris’ Mercedes Benz Stolen While At The ATM
- Rich White People Are Snatching Up Vaccines From Black And Brown Communities As Supplies Dry Up
- Rick Ross Gives Diddy A Tour Of His Estate “The Promised Land” For Motivational Purposes Only! [VIDEO]
- Yo Gotti Gives $750K Cash To New Signee EST GEE “Gee Is Up Next”
- NBA Analyst Sekou Smith Dies Of COVID-19 Complications, Twitter Mourns A Legend
- Kodak Black Backs Out of $1M Tweet Promise After Receiving Pardon
- College Cheerleader Is Kicked Off Her Team For Wearing A Bonnet To Practice
- ‘Star Wars’ Uses Its Force To Defend Web Series Host Krystina Arielle Following Racist Attacks
Why Kanye West Is In A Legal Battle With A Chinese Apparel Company [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com