Jeff Johnson is back and talked about the case surrounding Lakeith Smith. Him and a couple other boys tried to rob a house and an officer killed one of them. Lakeith will now serve 65 years for murder even though he didn’t shoot anyone.
Mariah Carey recently came out and talked about how she is bipolar. She has been struggling with it for 17 years and just became comfortable enough to talk about it. Jeff loves the fact that she was transparent and we must keep talking and helping others out in the community that deal with mental health issues.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Who’s Cutting Onions In Here? : Dwayne Johnson Shares Birth Of His 3rd Daughter On Social Media
- It Be Ya Own People : Arizona Police Officer Gives His Police Chief A Ticket For Running A Red Light
- How It Shoot If It’s Plastic? : Lil’ Wayne Tells Fans His “People” Would Let The Choppas Speak If They Kept Throwing Things On Stage
- Lit: This Clip Can Teach You The Hottest African Dances In One Sitting
- Middle Finger To The Law: Man Spends 8 Months In Jail After Flipping Off Speed Cameras
- Original Durtty Gurlz’ Coco Kiss Speaks On Returning To The Music Business On Durtty Boyz
- OKKK: All The Ladies Of RHOA Banned Together To Put Kim Zolciak Bigoted-Biermann In Her Place
- #PrayerHands: Watching This Person Make Tuna Salad Might Make You Lose Your Appetite
- Genius: MIT Student Invents Headset That Silently Reads Your Mind
- Why We Should Be Celebrating Zendaya For Calling Out Colorism In Hollywood