Jeff Johnson is back and talked about the case surrounding Lakeith Smith. Him and a couple other boys tried to rob a house and an officer killed one of them. Lakeith will now serve 65 years for murder even though he didn’t shoot anyone.
Mariah Carey recently came out and talked about how she is bipolar. She has been struggling with it for 17 years and just became comfortable enough to talk about it. Jeff loves the fact that she was transparent and we must keep talking and helping others out in the community that deal with mental health issues.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rickey Smiley Comedy Explosion Register To Win
- Fresh Prince Of Moves: The Best Videos From The #ICarlton Dance Challenge
- NEVER FORGET: You’ll Never Guess Where Shawty Lo’s Casket Went After His Funeral
- Kanye West’s Criticism Of Twitter Could Lead CEO To Change Follower Feature
- Lil Wayne’s “Tha Carter V” Didn’t Drop & Fans Are Outraged
- Man Charged After Faking Down Syndrome And Making Caregivers Bathe Him To Get Aroused
- How Black Tony Got Rickey Smiley Involved In Some Bad Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Studies Show Black Folks Dictate the Culture, But Why Don’t We Have Stock in Ownership?
- Leah’s Lemonade: Suge Knight Takes Plea Deal in Murder Case
- Suge Knight Takes Plea Deal, Gets 28 Year Sentence
10 Facts About Mariah Carey's Career
1. Born Mariah Angela Carey on March 27, 19701 of 10
2. Her mother an Irish American was an Opera singer while her father, African-American and Venezuelan was an aeronautical enginer.2 of 10
3. In high school she was nicknamed “Mirage” because she used to skip class all the time.3 of 10
4. Mariah Carey recieved a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame on August 5, 20154 of 10
5. When she sings, she has a 5 octave vocal range5 of 10
6. She was married Nick Canon from 2008 to 20166 of 10
7. Together her and Nick Cannon had twins Moroccan & Monroe7 of 10
8. She has won a total of 5 Grammy Awards8 of 10
9. In 2002, she joined the board of directors on Fresh Air Fund. She supports their career program named Camp Mariah.9 of 10
10. Her song “All I Want For Christmas Is You” has 409 million views on YouTube since it was uploaded in 2009.10 of 10
How Mariah Carey’s Admission To Being Bipolar Can Help Others [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com