Wale has had a successful music career and has so much more to give fans. While talking with Headkrack, he spoke about his beautiful daughter, rappers that are involved in conflicts as well as celebrities he would like to sleep with. Wale even played a game where he had to dish out some of his secrets for us.
We learned that something he hates to do is argue with the mother of his daughter because it can ruin his entire day. Wale also spoke about trying to open a birthing center for women in low-income communities. He also shared his love for Sanaa Lathan as well as SZA.
During the middle of his interview his daughter even FaceTimed him, but didn’t have much to say. Wale also spoke about his new music he is going to release and how being in the studio helps him in his down times. Listen and watch this great interview with Wale.
- Who’s Cutting Onions In Here? : Dwayne Johnson Shares Birth Of His 3rd Daughter On Social Media
- It Be Ya Own People : Arizona Police Officer Gives His Police Chief A Ticket For Running A Red Light
- How It Shoot If It’s Plastic? : Lil’ Wayne Tells Fans His “People” Would Let The Choppas Speak If They Kept Throwing Things On Stage
- Lit: This Clip Can Teach You The Hottest African Dances In One Sitting
- Middle Finger To The Law: Man Spends 8 Months In Jail After Flipping Off Speed Cameras
- Original Durtty Gurlz’ Coco Kiss Speaks On Returning To The Music Business On Durtty Boyz
- OKKK: All The Ladies Of RHOA Banned Together To Put Kim Zolciak Bigoted-Biermann In Her Place
- #PrayerHands: Watching This Person Make Tuna Salad Might Make You Lose Your Appetite
- Genius: MIT Student Invents Headset That Silently Reads Your Mind
- Why We Should Be Celebrating Zendaya For Calling Out Colorism In Hollywood