Wale has had a successful music career and has so much more to give fans. While talking with Headkrack, he spoke about his beautiful daughter, rappers that are involved in conflicts as well as celebrities he would like to sleep with. Wale even played a game where he had to dish out some of his secrets for us.
We learned that something he hates to do is argue with the mother of his daughter because it can ruin his entire day. Wale also spoke about trying to open a birthing center for women in low-income communities. He also shared his love for Sanaa Lathan as well as SZA.
During the middle of his interview his daughter even FaceTimed him, but didn’t have much to say. Wale also spoke about his new music he is going to release and how being in the studio helps him in his down times. Listen and watch this great interview with Wale.
- Wendy Williams Allegedly Rushed To Hospital After Finding Out About Husband’s Love Child
- Register To Win A Digital Download of Bumblebee Starring Hailee Steinfeld and John Cena
- 5 Beauty Products Under $10 That’ll Get Your Ready For Spring
- J. Cole’s Manager Shoots Down Rumor Rapper Caught The Fade In Africa
- Alfre Woodard Stars In Netflix’s ‘Juanita’ & Shows That Women Of A Certain Age Still Got It
- Headbaaannnd?: Soulja Boy Tells Gucci To “Suck My D*ck” [Video]
- Sheck Wes Won’t Be Charged For Assaulting Justine Skye Due To Lack of Evidence
- All Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett
- Jussie Smollett’s Exoneration Causes Racial Rift On Social Media
- Report: Criminal Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett