Wale has had a successful music career and has so much more to give fans. While talking with Headkrack, he spoke about his beautiful daughter, rappers that are involved in conflicts as well as celebrities he would like to sleep with. Wale even played a game where he had to dish out some of his secrets for us.
We learned that something he hates to do is argue with the mother of his daughter because it can ruin his entire day. Wale also spoke about trying to open a birthing center for women in low-income communities. He also shared his love for Sanaa Lathan as well as SZA.
During the middle of his interview his daughter even FaceTimed him, but didn’t have much to say. Wale also spoke about his new music he is going to release and how being in the studio helps him in his down times. Listen and watch this great interview with Wale.
- Everything You Need To Know About The Atlanta United MLS Cup Victory Parade
- Omarosa Takes A Swipe At John Kelly’s Dismissal As White House Chief Of Staff
- Vic Mensa Freestyle is BANANAS
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Presents HBCU With $100K Scholarship Check
- Let It Gooo: 10 Classic Shows We’d Rather See On Netflix Besides Friends
- #BlackExcellence: Three African-American Students Selected As 2019 Rhodes Scholars
- Kid Cudi, Wiz Khalifa & More Own The Spotlight At BAPE Heads Show In NYC
- Rev Run Says He Was Zooted When He Wrote “Christmas In Hollis”
- Deontay Wilder Says Floyd Mayweather Is Jealous Of Him [Video]
- Nostalgia: 16 Photos Of What The Grammys Was Like 10 Years Ago