Wale has had a successful music career and has so much more to give fans. While talking with Headkrack, he spoke about his beautiful daughter, rappers that are involved in conflicts as well as celebrities he would like to sleep with. Wale even played a game where he had to dish out some of his secrets for us.
We learned that something he hates to do is argue with the mother of his daughter because it can ruin his entire day. Wale also spoke about trying to open a birthing center for women in low-income communities. He also shared his love for Sanaa Lathan as well as SZA.
During the middle of his interview his daughter even FaceTimed him, but didn’t have much to say. Wale also spoke about his new music he is going to release and how being in the studio helps him in his down times. Listen and watch this great interview with Wale.
- Ron DeSantis Distances Himself From Racist Donor But Silent On Returning The Funds
- Waka Flocka Flame Sounds Off About Maroon 5 Reportedly Performing At The Super Bowl
- STAR & EMPIRE (Fox Broadcasting) | College Screening Sweepstakes
- Porsha Williams Opens Up About Why She Kept Being Pregnant A Secret, Gary With Da Tea To Host Event For The Baby [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Global Grind Top 5: The Most Anticipated Fall TV Shows
- Kanye West Lashes Out at Drake and Nick Cannon On Instagram for Discussing Kim Kardashian [VIDEO]
- Reec Brings out BBQ, Dunk Tanks and Horses! Reec Treats The City Recap
- Campaigning While Black Too Often Involves Police Encounters
- How does an 11 year old get signed off instagram? #ReecQOTD
- The Rewind: Kanye West & Lil Pump, Lawrence Hive Reassembles & More