Wale has had a successful music career and has so much more to give fans. While talking with Headkrack, he spoke about his beautiful daughter, rappers that are involved in conflicts as well as celebrities he would like to sleep with. Wale even played a game where he had to dish out some of his secrets for us.
We learned that something he hates to do is argue with the mother of his daughter because it can ruin his entire day. Wale also spoke about trying to open a birthing center for women in low-income communities. He also shared his love for Sanaa Lathan as well as SZA.
During the middle of his interview his daughter even FaceTimed him, but didn’t have much to say. Wale also spoke about his new music he is going to release and how being in the studio helps him in his down times. Listen and watch this great interview with Wale.
- Too Much Sauce: You Won’t Believe What They Used To Put In Cough Syrup
- Original GG’z: True Story Of Isaac Wright’s Unbreakable Genius
- Twitter User Finds Out He’s Related To Chadwick Boseman
- Real Tears: Will Smith Reflects On Iconic Fatherhood Scene With James Avery (R.I.P.)
- Kings Of Paris: Meet The Black Fútbolers Who Brought The World Cup Back To France
- GG Music: Your New Favorite Stoner Kush Kelz Delivers Loud Every Time
- Supa Dupa GG: Missy Elliott Released Her Classic Debut 21 Years Ago
- “If Vegetarians Were A Gang…” Watch This Hilarious Viral Sketch By Kam Stax
- #DrizzyFree: Drake Becomes First Artist To Leave Cash Money Deal On Top
- Twitter Purges Fake Followers, Exposing Trump And Other Phonies