Have you filed your taxes yet? Jini Thorton is back and is answering some of the questions you may have about filing your taxes. She mentioned that if you haven’t filed your taxes yet make sure you fill out extension paper work.
Jini doesn’t want anyone trying to rush and doing incorrect work in which will make you owe more. Rickey Smiley mentioned that they got Gary With Da Tea for some of his . Listen to Jini to make sure you’re doing everything you need to do.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Birthday Bash ATL 2022: CMG Takeover
- Watch: Road Trip To The “Hotel Lobby” With Quavo & Takeoff’s First Single Under Unc and Phew
- Tribeca Film Festival Announces 2022 Juneteenth Selections
- Watch: The ‘Three Thousand Years Of Longing’ Trailer Starring Idris Elba Looks Chaotic AF
- The Fugees, Outsidaz, Rah Digga and John Forte Reunited In Las Vegas
- Ciara Shares BTS Moments From Her ‘Sports Illustrated’ Cover Shoot
- Nuthin’ But A G Thang: Snoop Dogg Announces New Death Row Album & New Single
- Tabitha Brown’s YouTube Preschool Series ‘Tab Time’ Gets Second Season Pickup
- Cardi B Shares How To Change Diapers With Long Nails, Even Non-Parents Are Intrigued
- Lupe Fiasco Preps ‘Drill Music in Zion’ LP, Drops New Single
What To Do If You Haven’t Filed Your Taxes [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com