Usher is dealing with a separation from his wife and now being burglarized. The singers L.A. mansion was broken into and they took not only over a lot of cash, but also his Jesus piece. They even took his surveillance cameras.
Gary With Da Tea thinks he shouldn’t be that mad because he’s sure he is covered under insurance. Keri Hilson is also speaking out about side pieces and men that cheat. She doesn’t want women to allow men to do this and they shouldn’t stick around.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Update: 14 Students Killed, 1 Teacher Dead in Elementary School Shooting
- Ryan Gosling & Chris Evans Fight To The Finish in the Official ‘The Gray Man’ Trailer
- Asking For A Friend: My Man Won’t Stop Partying During The Pandemic
- ‘Moonage Daydream’ Trailer Released Ahead of Cannes Film Festival Debut
- Nipsey Hussle’s Legacy Lives On With ‘The Marathon (Cultivation)’ Documentary Exploring His Multi-Million Dollar Cannabis Business
- Georgia Elections 2022: All You Need to Know!
- Michelle Obama Is Changing ‘Culture Of Democracy’
- Kimora Lee Simmons And Aoki Lee Simmons Give Us Mother Daughter Fashion Goals In Dior
- Megan Thee Stallion Gives Us Hair Envy In Her Latest IG Pic
- Sabrina And Idris Elba Give Us Fashion Envy At Cannes Film Festival
Why Usher Shouldn’t Be That Mad About Being Burglarized [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com