Tekashi69 is learning the hard way about hanging out with the wrong crew. The rapper and friends were at a boxing match in Brooklyn and began to shoot. Tekashi69 was dropped from being apart of a $5 million deal with a headphone company.
They want nothing to do with him because of the shooting. Headkrack mentioned that the rapper should learn from Paper Boi from the show “Atlanta,” that the people you hang around sometimes doesn’t have a good interest in what you’re trying to do to be successful.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Watch: Angela Means Is Moved To Tears Revisiting Her Iconic Role of Felicia In ‘Friday’
- ASAP Rocky Pleads Not Guilty, Windy Hills Fatal Crash Update, Plus Onlyfans Model Murder Arrest.
- Foes Turn Friends In The Trailer For Season 5 Of Netflix’s ‘Cobra Kai’
- Eric Jaye Fights Temptation On His New Single ‘Belladonna’
- The Game Is Afoot, Again: Millie Bobby Brown Returns In Netflix’s ‘Enola Holmes 2’
- Homeowners Pitch To Real Estate Tycoons In Netflix’s New Reality Series ‘Buy My House’
- One MusicFest (Oct.8-9)
- Tank Shares Why ‘R&B Money’ Will Be His Last Album, Ongoing Battle With Hearing Loss & More.
- Mystery, Mayhem & Murder: Watch The Trailer For Netflix’s Addams Family Spinoff Series ‘Wednesday’
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar Says “Invest In Yourself” In Brilliant pgLang & Cash App Collaboration
What Tekashi69 Should Learn From Paper Boi On “Atlanta” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com