Roy Wood Jr. has messed with the wrong person. He called up a man pretending to be apart of the housing association. Roy wanted the man to move his piece of crap cars because he was getting calls about it.
The man on the phone got so offended and yelled at Roy. He thought Roy was being unprofessional, mean and told him to talk to him like a man. Roy told the man he needed a hug and the man gave him the address to come and fight with his gun.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday at 6am ET.
- Corey Hales Wants To ‘Cool It Down’ In New Music Video
- DJ Premier Releases ‘Remy Rap’ In Celebration Of Hip Hop’s Birthday
- Brent Faiyaz Says He Would Randomly Stay With Women He Met Around NYC During The Pandemic
- Watch The Oppenheim Group Expand In The Trailer For Netflix’s ‘Selling the OC’
- Kenan Thompson Tapped To Host The 74th Emmy Awards
- ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ Stars Speak On The Allure Of Amandla Stenberg In And Out Of Character
- Rubi Rose Doesn’t Mind Other Cultures Saying The “N-Word” And More!
- AFAF: He Likes Me But I’m Feeling His Friend!
- Serena Williams To Retire From Tennis Following U.S. Open
- I Hate The Homies Podcast “A Happy Ending?” | Episode 12