People have been waiting for Drake to come back and body Pusha T with a song, but it hasn’t happened yet. Headkrack mentioned that someone from the Cash Money team just caused Drake to get an honorary L. Lil Twist responded with a song and it’s terrible.
The lyrics are weak and Headkrack believes that he should not get involved with beef like this ever again.
Headkrack also spoke about Azealia Banks being kicked off Twitter. She went back and forth with a contestant from “RuPaul’s Drag Race.” Azealia spoke about her disgusting crotch and some other choice words and has been suspended from Twitter for now.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Keri Hilson On Her Role ‘Don’t Waste Your Pretty’ & The Worst Piece Of Relationship Advice She’s Heard [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Jordan Brand Drops The Air Jordan 1 “What The?” Doernbercher Via Auction
- Kanye West’s Struggle Presidential Bid Cost Him Over $12 Million, and Marriage
- QAnon Shaman Says Trump Pardoning Lil Wayne Made Him Question Loyalty
- New York Times Internal Report Admits Its Coverage Has Been Rooted In White Perspectives
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince
- Chloe x Halle “Ungodly Hour,” Chanel West Coast ft. Anaya Lovenote & Salma Slim “Eazy” & More
- Wanda Vision’s Teyonah Parris & Fans Dance To Trending “Agatha All Along” Song
- Mulatto Talks New Summer Time Project With Dominique Da Diva + More
The Best Twitter Reactions to Pusha T’s Drake Diss
Source: 1 of 21
Drake: Don't push me while im in album mo-— Santa (@Thenegrosanta) May 30, 2018
Pusha T: DEADBEAT DAD LOOKIN ASS YOUR SON A BASTARD UR BABY MAMA STINK UR PRODUCER A WALKING CORPSE, WHERE UR DAD AT KID COON ASS NIGGA pic.twitter.com/nEbpMynDSY
2.Source: 2 of 21
3.Source: 3 of 21
Source: 4 of 21
Kanye: Damn I can’t believe Drake did me like that! North and Saint were just playin with his son the other day!— CROOKS🧟♂️ (@SupremeBands) May 30, 2018
Pusha T: a son you say ? pic.twitter.com/NiyikFTkPV
Source: 5 of 21
Meek on the sideline watching Pusha T handling Drake like pic.twitter.com/FVxydDOwKy— 🇭🇹Nietzsche (@freethinkin1) May 30, 2018
6.Source: 6 of 21
7.Source: 7 of 21
8.Source: 8 of 21
10.Source: 10 of 21
11.Source: 11 of 21
Source: 12 of 21
Drake was out here hugging other people's kids in God's plan whilst his own child was battling immigration— dibliz (@darablaxx) May 30, 2018
Source: 13 of 21
all of a sudden, Drake's Karl Malone fandom is making perfect sense pic.twitter.com/Xx5jtgQkul— . (@HaroldBingo) May 30, 2018
Source: 14 of 21
pusha t and adonis pic.twitter.com/0241n9yyFo— 1wayMusic ♛ (@mj1way) May 30, 2018
Source: 15 of 21
First ever gender reveal in a diss record.— writer (@Yoh31) May 30, 2018
16.Source: 16 of 21
17.Source: 17 of 21
Source: 18 of 21
Good Morning,— kyle a.b. (@kyalbr) May 30, 2018
Pusha's diss ended with the slightly vague "surgical summer with it...snip snip snip."
As self-appointed guardian and protector of Drake's career, I have concluded that this is a wink at the rumors that Drake had Dr. Miami surgery to get abs.
If he has pics... pic.twitter.com/shyogPfzR5
19.Source: 19 of 21
Source: 20 of 21
Drake released a diss track saying that Pusha T didn't deal as many drugs as he claimed and Pusha responded saying that Drake's best friend was dying.— Zito (@_Zeets) May 30, 2018
I'm so glad I never became a rapper.
21.Source: 21 of 21
Why Lil Twist’s Response To Pusha T Is Hurting Instead Of Helping Drake [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com