Donald Glover has had a very successful career. He is now up to play Willie Wonka. Headkrack mentioned that several other people are up for this role, but thinks Donald Glover will be the best for it and could pull it off.
Lil Scrappy got into a bad car accident the other day after leaving the club and was in the hospital. He was released and has a broken foot. The cops have decided not to pursue charges after finding out there were no drugs or alcohol in his system.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- BHM Spotlight: Carl Lamarre Is Forging A Path For Black Creators Through Music, Media & Community
- Keri Hilson On Her Role ‘Don’t Waste Your Pretty’ & The Worst Piece Of Relationship Advice She’s Heard [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Jordan Brand Drops The Air Jordan 1 “What The?” Doernbercher Via Auction
- Kanye West’s Struggle Presidential Bid Cost Him Over $12 Million, and Marriage
- QAnon Shaman Says Trump Pardoning Lil Wayne Made Him Question Loyalty
- New York Times Internal Report Admits Its Coverage Has Been Rooted In White Perspectives
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince
- Chloe x Halle “Ungodly Hour,” Chanel West Coast ft. Anaya Lovenote & Salma Slim “Eazy” & More
- Wanda Vision’s Teyonah Parris & Fans Dance To Trending “Agatha All Along” Song
Why Donald Glover Would Make A Good Willie Wonka [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com