Father’s Day is coming up and Rickey Smiley wants all the dads leading up to that day to have a great week. This holiday sometimes doesn’t get a lot of the love it deserves, but Rickey is changing that up. He congratulated all the men in the room for being great dads and reflected on times where all of them used to bring the kids up to the station.
Rickey also told all the men that are fighting for visitation to keep fighting as well as to make sure you have a relationship with your child. He remembers the time where he couldn’t take his son to the park, but would just throw the football in the yard with him.
He shouted out all the step dads, coaches and mentors that are being fathers to the father less. Rickey also spoke about the dads that do hair in the morning. Shout out to all the men Rickey is describing and happy early Father’s Day!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Mo Conversation with Terrell and Grace
- YFN Kay: My Brother Lucci Is Innocent! The Flight Continues…
- Rich Homie Monta: Quan & Thug Were One Of The Best Duo’s To Do It, They Had Their Differences..
- Ab-Soul Announces That His New Album Is Coming Soon
- HHW Gaming: The NBA Lands On The Fairway In Latest Update For ‘PGA Tour 2K1’
- Say It Ain’t So: Kenya Barris Reveals ‘black-ish’ Has Been Renewed For Its Final Season
- Goosebumps: Travis Scott To Be Honored By Parsons School Of Design
- Ariana Grande Got Married???!!!! When? How?
- Report: Four Shot Outside Atlanta’s Popular Trap Museum
- The Lo Down: Yung Miami Wants Nicki Minaj to Unblock Her + Rick Ross Spotted Out With Tommie Lee In Miami