Ne-Yo’s new album “Good Man,” is showing his transition. He spoke about how this album is for everyone and he’s sharing a story with fans that he hopes they enjoy. Ne-Yo mentioned that for the first time he’s realizing that he gives a damn about someone. The R&B star even admitted to being good to a woman, but then cheating on her in the past.
He puts 100% of himself into this relationship and never did that before.
Ne-Yo also talked about how a lot of women he dated had to suffer for him to get to this point in his life. One fan reached out and told him that he should apologize to all of them and Ne-Yo believes on this album he gave a huge apology. Self-reflection has helped him be the man he is today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Solo Lucci: “I’m A Real CEO, Real Boss” [Exclusive Interview]
- North Carolina A&T State University Track Star Breaks World Record
- National Trust For Historic Preservation Launches #TellTheFullHistory Campaign For Black History Month
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Beyoncé Does The Most & Steve Harvey Has Advice For Mo’Nique: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Family Affair: Tiffany Haddish Shares Funny Story That Drake & His Daddy Slid Into Her DM’s
- #StyleCrush: Natasha Ndlovu Is The Fashion Muse You Need In Your Life Right Now
- The Rewind: Lost In The Fire & A Star Is Born