Ne-Yo’s new album “Good Man,” is showing his transition. He spoke about how this album is for everyone and he’s sharing a story with fans that he hopes they enjoy. Ne-Yo mentioned that for the first time he’s realizing that he gives a damn about someone. The R&B star even admitted to being good to a woman, but then cheating on her in the past.
He puts 100% of himself into this relationship and never did that before.
Ne-Yo also talked about how a lot of women he dated had to suffer for him to get to this point in his life. One fan reached out and told him that he should apologize to all of them and Ne-Yo believes on this album he gave a huge apology. Self-reflection has helped him be the man he is today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Leah’s Lemonade: Young Thug Is Out Of Jail After 6 Days
- Inside Surrogacy And The Path To Achieving Motherhood
- Recipe: Rickey Smiley’s Secret To The Perfect Pot Of Collard Greens
- Take Our Music Survey To Win Ella Mai Tickets, Plus $250 In Black Friday Cash
- If You Can’t Talk About Race, Interracial Relationships Are Not For You
- Watch Migos’ Sing Whitney Houston & More On ‘Carpool Karaoke’ [VIDEO]
- Moneybagg Yo ft. J. Cole “Say Na,” Mahalia ft. Kojey Radical “One Night Only” & More | Daily Visuals 11.13.18
- Black Tony In Need Of Comfort After Dog Dies
- Gary’s Tea: Twitter Is Outraged Over Serena Williams GQ Cover, Towanda Braxton Buys Herself A Mansion & More [VIDEO]
- H.E.R. Opens Up About Why She’s Such A Private Person And Janet Jackson Coming To Her Show [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]