Ne-Yo’s new album “Good Man,” is showing his transition. He spoke about how this album is for everyone and he’s sharing a story with fans that he hopes they enjoy. Ne-Yo mentioned that for the first time he’s realizing that he gives a damn about someone. The R&B star even admitted to being good to a woman, but then cheating on her in the past.
He puts 100% of himself into this relationship and never did that before.
Ne-Yo also talked about how a lot of women he dated had to suffer for him to get to this point in his life. One fan reached out and told him that he should apologize to all of them and Ne-Yo believes on this album he gave a huge apology. Self-reflection has helped him be the man he is today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Iconic Hip Hop Groups Make Their Way Onto ‘Jeopardy’
- Quentin Miller Talks New Music, Childhood & Being Cool With Drake & Pusha T
- Feelings!: When “Boo’d Up“ Has You So Deep In Your Feelings That You Go Viral
- Killa Co-Parenting: Cam’Ron Bought His Son’s Mom A Range Rover As A Graduation Gift
- O.G.G.’z: Watch Little Richard & James Brown Cut Up On ‘Wheel Of Fortune’
- NBA Might Lower Age Limit To Boost G League Participation
- Young GG’z: 10-Year-Old Ghanaian DJ Switch Is Ready To Rock The World
- Digital Dash: Strippers Are Accepting Tips Via Cash App
- Cam’ron Honors Son’s Mother On Instagram, Buys Her A Range Rover
- And The Petty Award Goes to Permit Patty