Ne-Yo’s new album “Good Man,” is showing his transition. He spoke about how this album is for everyone and he’s sharing a story with fans that he hopes they enjoy. Ne-Yo mentioned that for the first time he’s realizing that he gives a damn about someone. The R&B star even admitted to being good to a woman, but then cheating on her in the past.
He puts 100% of himself into this relationship and never did that before.
Ne-Yo also talked about how a lot of women he dated had to suffer for him to get to this point in his life. One fan reached out and told him that he should apologize to all of them and Ne-Yo believes on this album he gave a huge apology. Self-reflection has helped him be the man he is today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- This Sunday Give Back & Have Fun While You’re At It!
- Everything You Need To Know About Georgia’s Election Season 2018
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Studio Time With RoccStar Drives Moniece To A Panic Attack
- Logic Confirms Entire Wu-Tang Clan Will Be Featured On New Album [Video]
- Jenifer Lewis Wears Nike On Emmys Red Carpet In Support Of Colin Kaepernick [VIDEO]
- Motivational Monday: Quick Silva’s Vitamin of the Day (09-14-18)
- Remy Ma & Papoose Are Starring In New VH1 Reality Show
- Lady Gaga & Dave Chappelle Talk A Star Is Born & The Price Of Fame
- Rapper Logic Officially Divorced, Had A Prenup
- Triggered: 7 Stages Of Grief When You Get Ghosted By Bae (‘Insecure’ Thoughts)