Trevor Jackson and Jason Mitchell spoke about the new “Superfly,” movie that they are in, which comes out this weekend. They both are on dynamic shows and talked about what makes them so amazing. Trevor Jackson is currently on “grown-ish” and believes the writers is what makes the show.
He also loves the cast and talked about how they work so well together.
Jason Mitchell is on the hit show “The Chi,” and believes the story it tells is pretty amazing. The cast, directors and writers make the show and he’s excited to see what season 2 brings. Headkrack spoke about how the show sometimes stresses him out, but he is a huge fan.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Leah’s Lemonade: Tamar Braxton Refused To Finish Stage Play In D.C. Because She Didn’t Get Food
- Vitamin Of The Day: Be Thankful For The Small Things In Your Life
- Rock-T’s NFL: Week 11 [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Beyonce Is Back To Running Ivy Park Again, Dwyane Wade Gives His Daughter A Piece Of LeBron James Name & More
- How The Death Of Jordin Sparks 16-Year-Old Step-Sister Made Her Want To Help Others Battling Sickle Cell [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Everything You Need To Know About 2018 GA Run-off Election
- Jill Scott Blesses The Mic & Takeoff’s Eyes Reflect Our Deepest Feelings: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- We Imagine Trump Is PISSED A Judge Reinstated Acosta’s Credentials…Which Gives Us That #FridayFeeling
- Andrew Gillum Lost Florida Election Because Of Racism, Democrats Say
- BumbleBee The Movie Flyaway Sweepstakes