Trevor Jackson and Jason Mitchell spoke about the new “Superfly,” movie that they are in, which comes out this weekend. They both are on dynamic shows and talked about what makes them so amazing. Trevor Jackson is currently on “grown-ish” and believes the writers is what makes the show.
He also loves the cast and talked about how they work so well together.
Jason Mitchell is on the hit show “The Chi,” and believes the story it tells is pretty amazing. The cast, directors and writers make the show and he’s excited to see what season 2 brings. Headkrack spoke about how the show sometimes stresses him out, but he is a huge fan.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Register To Win A Free Download Of Wiz Khalifa’s Rolling Papers 2
- Financial Aids: The Talkitects Get An Intro Class On Getting To The Bag
- Meet Great Britain’s Black Miss Universe: Dee-Ann Kentish-Rodgers
- Watch: Lakeith Stanfield Talks Atlanta Style And Expensive Yeezys On ‘Sneaker Shopping’
- Don’t Be That Person: 7 Things Tourist Do That Are Annoying AF
- Smh: Another White Person Felt Safe Using The N-Word Around Black People & Chaos Ensues
- King S#!t: World Cup Winner Kylian Mbappé Donates $400,000 Winnings
- How T.I. More Than Made Up For Not Attending Tiny’s Big Birthday Party [EXCLUSIVE]
- Nick Cannon Responds To Azealia Banks’ Accusation Of Mistreatment On “Wild’n Out”
- Snoop Dogg’s Alleged Cheating Comes With Celina Powell Receipts