Trevor Jackson and Jason Mitchell spoke about the new “Superfly,” movie that they are in, which comes out this weekend. They both are on dynamic shows and talked about what makes them so amazing. Trevor Jackson is currently on “grown-ish” and believes the writers is what makes the show.
He also loves the cast and talked about how they work so well together.
Jason Mitchell is on the hit show “The Chi,” and believes the story it tells is pretty amazing. The cast, directors and writers make the show and he’s excited to see what season 2 brings. Headkrack spoke about how the show sometimes stresses him out, but he is a huge fan.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- How Vaping Can Cause Health Problems [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bye, ESPN! Jemele Hill Has A New Job And It’s With LeBron James
- Kourtney Kardashian Dating ‘Grown-ish’ Star Luka Sabbat? [PHOTOS]
- Ryan Coogler Producing ‘Space Jam 2’, Starring LeBron James
- ‘Creed II’ + 9 Other Black Films You Should See Before The End Of 2018
- Michael Jordan donated $2 Million to Hurricane Florence Relief
- Sooo…Diesel Chose Nicki Minaj For Anti-Bullying Campaign & People Have Questions
- Rockstar Games Announces ‘Red Dead Online’, To Launch As A Beta In Nov.
- HOSEA FEED THE HUNGRY “HOSEA HELPS”
- Why Black Tony Was Laying In The Bed With A White Man [EXCLUSIVE]