Trevor Jackson and Jason Mitchell are ready for fans to go see “Superfly” this weekend. They spoke about the different people on set and how much fun they had while filming. Headkrack asked them a few questions and it was quite interesting.
Trevor and Jason mentioned that the song played most on set was “My Dog,” which is a hip hop song.
They then began to speak in British accents as they spoke about the lovely women on set. Several of them were from strip clubs including Magic City. Jason mentioned that Lex Scott Davis who plays “Georgia” in the film was the best looking on set. The guys also spoke about, who they would call if they were in need between Rick Ross and Future.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Black History Now: Celebrating Our Culture And History
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: John Mercer Langston
- D.L. Hughley’s Black History Quiz? | The Daily Show
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: Carter G. Woodson
- 30 Days & Counting: Disney+ Shares A Mandalorian Featurette Ahead Of The Season 3 Premiere
- Happy Black History Month: Urban One Inc. Announces The Launch Of Urban One Podcast Network
- AFAF: Her Husband Is Upset Over Her Old Groupie Tales!
- Legend Making Legends: How John Singleton Uplifted A New Generation of Talent With ‘Boyz N the Hood’
- O’Ryan Shares Why His Relationship With Jhené Aiko Didn’t Work Out
- Dr. Sabrina Jackson Talks Four Types Of Trauma | Healthy Ever After