Over the past several weeks a lot of Kanye West’s, G.O.O.D. Music artists have dropped albums. Some fans don’t want to purchase their music because they are associated with Kanye. He did some interviews recently and spoke about how he never said slavery was a choice and that people didn’t hear what he really said.
Headkrack mentioned that sometimes we have to separate the artist from what they do in life. Jay-Z is also starting Marcy Venture Funds, which will allow a lot of Black entrepreneurs start a business.
XXXTentacion has made history since his death. He is the first artist since Biggie’s “Mo Money Mo Problems,” to hit #1 for his song “Sad” on the Billboard charts. We will continue to keep his family and friends in our prayers.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tat, Tat, Tat It Up: Drake Mocks His Dad’s Tattoo of Him & Responds With A Face Tattoo of His Own
- Quinta Brunson Signs Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- Corey Hales Wants To ‘Cool It Down’ In New Music Video
- DJ Premier Releases ‘Remy Rap’ In Celebration Of Hip Hop’s Birthday
- Brent Faiyaz Says He Would Randomly Stay With Women He Met Around NYC During The Pandemic
- Watch The Oppenheim Group Expand In The Trailer For Netflix’s ‘Selling the OC’
- Kenan Thompson Tapped To Host The 74th Emmy Awards
- ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ Stars Speak On The Allure Of Amandla Stenberg In And Out Of Character
- Rubi Rose Doesn’t Mind Other Cultures Saying The “N-Word” And More!
- AFAF: He Likes Me But I’m Feeling His Friend!