Rickey Smiley played Jonathan McReynolds‘ “Lovin’Me” and the song is so powerful. The lyrics talk about being broken as he grew up and God always being by his side. Sometimes we are faced with challenges and feel like less of a person, but God wants us to know that no matter what we are special.
Jonathan also spoke about looking in the mirror and how when God loves you there is no falling low. Pastor Haynes called in and the song inspired him and said, “When others are throwing shade, God’s love will give you shine.” Sometimes people don’t want to see you thrive and rather put you down, but God’s got our back.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Dwyane Wade On His Son Attending Miami Pride: ‘My Role As A Father Is To Support My Kids’
- GET THE LOOK: If You Can’t Afford Rihanna’s FENTY Shoes, We Found The Solution For You
- Outrage Soars After LAPD Reportedly Fired On Unarmed Black Father 37 Times
- DMX Cast To Play A Detective In Upcoming Film ‘Chronicle Of A Serial Killer’
- Pusha-T Says Traveling Has Changed Him In New Short Film [Video]
- What B Smyth Does To Make Women Go Crazy [Exclusive Video]
- Lil Yachty Opens Up About Writing City Girls’ #1 Hit “Act Up” [Exclusive Video]
- Davido Compares Atlanta & Nigeria’s Music Scenes & Women [Exclusive Interview]
- Pastor Troy Opens Up About A Man Being Killed While Listening To His Music
- #PerfectPairPodcast: Rock T & His Wife Krystal Launch New Podcast [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]