Rickey Smiley played Jonathan McReynolds‘ “Lovin’Me” and the song is so powerful. The lyrics talk about being broken as he grew up and God always being by his side. Sometimes we are faced with challenges and feel like less of a person, but God wants us to know that no matter what we are special.
Jonathan also spoke about looking in the mirror and how when God loves you there is no falling low. Pastor Haynes called in and the song inspired him and said, “When others are throwing shade, God’s love will give you shine.” Sometimes people don’t want to see you thrive and rather put you down, but God’s got our back.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Register To Win A Free Download Of Wiz Khalifa’s Rolling Papers 2
- Financial Aids: The Talkitects Get An Intro Class On Getting To The Bag
- Meet Great Britain’s Black Miss Universe: Dee-Ann Kentish-Rodgers
- Watch: Lakeith Stanfield Talks Atlanta Style And Expensive Yeezys On ‘Sneaker Shopping’
- Don’t Be That Person: 7 Things Tourist Do That Are Annoying AF
- Smh: Another White Person Felt Safe Using The N-Word Around Black People & Chaos Ensues
- King S#!t: World Cup Winner Kylian Mbappé Donates $400,000 Winnings
- How T.I. More Than Made Up For Not Attending Tiny’s Big Birthday Party [EXCLUSIVE]
- Nick Cannon Responds To Azealia Banks’ Accusation Of Mistreatment On “Wild’n Out”
- Snoop Dogg’s Alleged Cheating Comes With Celina Powell Receipts