Rickey Smiley played Jonathan McReynolds‘ “Lovin’Me” and the song is so powerful. The lyrics talk about being broken as he grew up and God always being by his side. Sometimes we are faced with challenges and feel like less of a person, but God wants us to know that no matter what we are special.
Jonathan also spoke about looking in the mirror and how when God loves you there is no falling low. Pastor Haynes called in and the song inspired him and said, “When others are throwing shade, God’s love will give you shine.” Sometimes people don’t want to see you thrive and rather put you down, but God’s got our back.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tracy Morgan Joins The Expanding Cast of ‘Coming To America 2’
- Nipsey Hussle’s Original Collaboration With Puma Is On The Way
- Virgil Abloh Teases New Off-White Nike Dunk Collab
- Square Enix’s ‘Marvel’s Avengers’ Shows Off Even More Action In “A-Day” Gameplay Footage
- Lawyers In The Botham Jean Murder Trial Won’t Refer To Amber Guyger’s ‘Employment Status’: Report
- Pharrell Williams’ New “Now Is Her Time” Campaign Champions Women’s Rights
- ‘I’m Not Stopping This Fight’: Eric Garner’s Mother Vows To Go After Cops Who Watched Her Son Die
- Lil Wayne Mourns The Passing of Former NFL Player, Cedric Benson
- DMX Proposed To His Girlfriend, Again [Video]
- ‘LHHHS6’ Recap: Summer Bunni Has The Nerve To Be Defensive While Confronting Lyrica