Black Tony is back and is talking about a new business he’s about to start. Rickey Smiley tried to clown him at first because he brought up the man trying to touch him in jail. Black Tony then began talking about his t-shirt company that he wants Rickey to invest in.
He plans on charging people $4.46 for the Black Tony t-shirts and wants to have the 3 million out of the 6 million listeners to buy them. Black Tony expects Rickey to front him 274 million thousand. Rickey couldn’t help but laugh because no bank will take a check like that. Something is wrong with the math and Black Tony expressed that everyone from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” needs to invest.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- National Museum Of African American History And Culture To Display LeBron James’ Equality Sneakers
- WWII All Black Women Unit Honored With Monument
- Michelle Obama Surprises Black College Students In Detroit
- Remy Ma And Papoose Welcome Baby Girl
- Vic Mensa Shares What’s Next For His Career & More [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has A Message For Ciara, Da Brat & LisaRaye Share Emotional Moment On Television & More
- Benzino Allegedly Facing Jail Time
- Ebro Catches Heat & Issa Rae Makes Boss Moves: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Here Are The Holiday Shipping Dates You Need to Know
- “That’s Detroit, That’s The Streets, That’s Our Music Scene”- Icewear Vezzo
Rickey Smiley Hosting Greek Step Show [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
1. Rickey Smiley Hosts Step ShowSource:Breakwind Ent. 1 of 6
2. Member Of Delta Sigma ThetaSource:Breakwind Ent. 2 of 6
3. Rickey Smiley Hosts Step ShowSource:Breakwind Ent. 3 of 6
4. Rickey Smiley Hosts Step ShowSource:Breakwind Ent. 4 of 6
5. Rickey Smiley Hosts Step ShowSource:Breakwind Ent. 5 of 6
6. Delta Sigma ThetaSource:Breakwind Ent. 6 of 6
Black Tony Does The Math For Starting A T-Shirt Line [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com