Wiz Khalifa is a successful rapper that is known for his dynamic music. He spoke with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” about going back into the gym and doing martial arts. Wiz mentioned that on his first day he threw up before warm ups were even over, but he will continue to do this.
He is on the road a lot, but always makes time for his son. When he’s off he drops him off from school plays video games and so much more. Wiz mentioned that his son is like his best friend.
He also talked about how they Facetime all the time and enjoy their time together. Headkrack spoke about a hip hop Mortal Kombat and Wiz would love that. He thinks Snoop Dogg, DMX and several other rappers would be in it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- A&E Debuts Back-to-Back Prison Centric Series ’60 Days In’ & ‘Inmate to Roommate’
- For The Kiddos: Netflix Releases The Trailers For The Upcoming ‘Ivy & Bean’ Films
- Behind the Edit: ‘Euphoria’s’ Editorial Team Shares How They Crafted Season 2
- LO DOWN: Meg Thee Stallion Criticized For Copying Chris Brown’s Fan Meet & Greet!
- AFAF: He Refuses To Post Me On His Social Media!
- Watch: Angela Means Is Moved To Tears Revisiting Her Iconic Role of Felicia In ‘Friday’
- ASAP Rocky Pleads Not Guilty, Windy Hills Fatal Crash Update, Plus Onlyfans Model Murder Arrest.
- Foes Turn Friends In The Trailer For Season 5 Of Netflix’s ‘Cobra Kai’
- Eric Jaye Fights Temptation On His New Single ‘Belladonna’
- The Game Is Afoot, Again: Millie Bobby Brown Returns In Netflix’s ‘Enola Holmes 2’
Wiz Khalifa Talks About How He Stays Connected With His Son [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com