Wiz Khalifa is still hanging out with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” He spoke about his son going to kindergarten next year and how his son doesn’t like when people wave to him. Wiz mentioned that the kids are happy to see him, but some of the parents are a lot to take on.
There was a process to get into this prestigious school and Wiz and Amber Rose’s son had to take a test. Then they had to be interviewed to understand the family dynamic. They both just want the best for their son and look forward to this school year.
Wiz also spoke about how he goes to PTA meetings smelling like weed. Amber and him co-parent very well together and try to be at all the school functions. He also talked about how there are a lot of kids that have famous parents that go there.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Freeway Rick Ross Talks New Book + Beef with Rapper Rick Ross with Quicksilva
- Put Some Respek on Her Name: Was Maya Angelou’s Response To This Girl Rude?
- Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother Just 40 Days After Her Father’s Death
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis Removes Michael Jackson Artifacts
- Jess Hilarious Accused of Racism After Posting Video of Sikh Man Boarding Her Flight
- Kodak Black Claims He Handed Sticky Fingaz Of Onyx The Fade
- Kevin Garnett’s $77M Lawsuit Still In Play After Judge’s Order
- R. Kelly Denies Sleeping With Aaliyah’s Mother, According To Sources
- Children’s Museum Celebrating African History And Culture Coming To Baltimore