Wiz Khalifa is still hanging out with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” He spoke about his son going to kindergarten next year and how his son doesn’t like when people wave to him. Wiz mentioned that the kids are happy to see him, but some of the parents are a lot to take on.
There was a process to get into this prestigious school and Wiz and Amber Rose’s son had to take a test. Then they had to be interviewed to understand the family dynamic. They both just want the best for their son and look forward to this school year.
Wiz also spoke about how he goes to PTA meetings smelling like weed. Amber and him co-parent very well together and try to be at all the school functions. He also talked about how there are a lot of kids that have famous parents that go there.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Praise Mix Tribute Dedicated To Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE]
- On The Run 2’s Best Viral Moments (Beyoncé & Jay-Z Break The Internet)
- Ariana Grande Spotted Snatching Wigs In NYC, Plus Her Heartbreaking Aretha Franklin Tribute
- Fasscoupe Drops “Money Power Respect” Produced By Quay Global Official Music Video
- Watch Young Thug’s “Gain Clout” Official Music Video [Slime Language]
- Young Nudy On Trap Rapper’s, Real Rappers, Fake Rappers & Everything In Between
- Trump Was Begging To Get Aretha Franklin To Perform At His Inauguration And Her Reported Reaction Was Priceless
- Young Thug Drops ‘Slime Language’ Compilation Project
- Rick Ross & Omelly “Gummo,” Lil Yachty ft. Trippie Redd “66” & More | Daily Visuals 8.16.18
- Da Brat Talks About How Wendy Williams Scared Her [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]