Stevie J and Faith Evans nearly broke the internet by getting married. The two went to Las Vegas and tied the knot and fans can’t believe it. They dated in the past, but Faith mentioned a long time ago they would just be friends.
Chance The Rapper the other day said he would have no new album coming out and then shocked everyone by releasing some songs. Headkrack likes all of them and can’t wait to hear more. D.R.A.M. also surprised fans with an album and if you didn’t know all this new music is really making our year!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- As Requested: Here’s All The Music From Episode 2 Of ‘Insecure’ Season 3
- Our Favorite Cartoon Characters Have Been Brought To Life & The Images Are Disturbingly Realistic
- What Kind Of F*ckery Is This?: Pilot Crashes A Plane Into His House In An Attempt To Kill His Wife
- Praise Mix Tribute Dedicated To Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE]
- On The Run 2’s Best Viral Moments (Beyoncé & Jay-Z Break The Internet)
- Ariana Grande Spotted Snatching Wigs In NYC, Plus Her Heartbreaking Aretha Franklin Tribute
- Fasscoupe Drops “Money Power Respect” Produced By Quay Global Official Music Video
- Watch Young Thug’s “Gain Clout” Official Music Video [Slime Language]
- Young Nudy On Trap Rapper’s, Real Rappers, Fake Rappers & Everything In Between
- Trump Was Begging To Get Aretha Franklin To Perform At His Inauguration And Her Reported Reaction Was Priceless
Why Stevie J & Faith Evans’ Marriage Is So Surprising [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com