Stevie J and Faith Evans nearly broke the internet by getting married. The two went to Las Vegas and tied the knot and fans can’t believe it. They dated in the past, but Faith mentioned a long time ago they would just be friends.
Chance The Rapper the other day said he would have no new album coming out and then shocked everyone by releasing some songs. Headkrack likes all of them and can’t wait to hear more. D.R.A.M. also surprised fans with an album and if you didn’t know all this new music is really making our year!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Black Tony In Need Of Comfort After Dog Dies
- Gary’s Tea: Twitter Is Outraged Over Serena Williams GQ Cover, Towanda Braxton Buys Herself A Mansion & More [VIDEO]
- H.E.R. Opens Up About Why She’s Such A Private Person And Janet Jackson Coming To Her Show [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- State Senator Nikema Williams Arrested During Rally At The Capitol
- Lessons From Chloe & Maud: The Tap Duo Explains How Beyoncé & Debbie Allen Helped Boost Their Success
- 5 Instagram Pages That Will Slowly—But Surely—Help You Be Kinder To Yourself
- Netflix Has A Hip-Hop Competition Show On The Way With Cardi B, Chance The Rapper, & T.I.
- Rickey Smiley For Real: The Awkward Moment You And Your Ex Are Forced To Be Around Each Other [VIDEO]
- LightSkinKeisha & Coca Vango Spill All The Tea! [VIDEO]
- [WATCH] Former Three 6ix Mafia Star Project Pat Puts DJ Ace On Game On How To Get A Super Bag!
Why Stevie J & Faith Evans’ Marriage Is So Surprising [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com