Stevie J and Faith Evans nearly broke the internet by getting married. The two went to Las Vegas and tied the knot and fans can’t believe it. They dated in the past, but Faith mentioned a long time ago they would just be friends.
Chance The Rapper the other day said he would have no new album coming out and then shocked everyone by releasing some songs. Headkrack likes all of them and can’t wait to hear more. D.R.A.M. also surprised fans with an album and if you didn’t know all this new music is really making our year!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Hawks Deal Kris Dunn, 2023 Draft Pick & More To Celtics For Tristan Thompson [UPDATE]
- Pop Smoke ft. Dua Lipa “Demeanor,” Lil Baby & Kirk Franklin “We Win” & More | Daily Visuals 7.29.21
- Lil Nas X Responds To DaBaby’s Homophobic Comments
- Hot Girl Summer Over?: Woman Arrested For Playing “WAP” Too Loud At Public Pool
- Tory Lanez Stans For DaBaby, Waka Flocka Farms & More
- Say It Ain’t So: Millennials Are Saddened That ‘Arthur’ Has Been Canceled After 25 Seasons
- Dr. Fauci Speaks On Delta Variant, New Mask Mandate, & COVID-19 Vaccine Options
- DaBaby’s New Video Addresses Controversy & Homophobic Comments
- Young Thug Taps Inner Rock Star with ‘Tiny Desk’ Performance
- LeVar Burton’s Debut Jeopary! Episode Broke An Unexpected Record
Why Stevie J & Faith Evans’ Marriage Is So Surprising [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com