Drake dropped his album “Scorpion” a couple weeks ago and has decided to take “God’s Plan” to another level. He’s trademarked the name and will be using it not only for a clothing line, but a possible game show. Drake’s album has been on the top of the Billboard chart for several weeks and fans love it.
The 4th suspect in the murder of XXXTentacion has been arrested after turning himself in. He will be charged with murder in the 1st degree as well as robbery. There is no word on when is trial will be, but we will keep you posted. J. Cole also just released a freestyle and Headkrack is loving it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- HELLO WORLD: Yacht Week East Africa Is Catering To Black Women
- Vitamin Of The Day: Have Fun This Weekend
- Mama’s Baby! Cardi B Shares Adorable Video Of Kulture
- Register To Win Passes To A Private Screening Of Captain Marvel Before It Hit Theaters [Contest]
- Khloé Kardashian Checks Out & Obama Has Interesting Words On Masculinity: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Gary’s Tea: Meghan Markle Has $200,000 Baby Shower, Wendy Williams Returns Date Announced & More
- Absolutely No One Is Safe: The Pettiest Tweets From Black History Month So Far
- Gunna Shares The Importance of Drip & How It Was Shooting For His Album Cover
- T.I.’s Sister, Precious Harris, Dead at 66
- The Rewind: These Millennial Film & TV Stars Are Sure To Make Black History
The Real “KiKi” Drake Has Everyone Singing About [PHOTOS]
1.Source: 1 of 10
2.Source: 2 of 10
3.Source: 3 of 10
4.Source: 4 of 10
5.Source: 5 of 10
6.Source: 6 of 10
7.Source: 7 of 10
8.Source: 8 of 10
9.Source: 9 of 10
How Drake Is Taking “God’s Plan” To Another Level [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com