They played “Rock Steady,” “River Was Deep” and so much more. She will forever live in our hearts and we will continue to pray for her family and friends during this difficult time. Thank you Aretha Franklin for all you’ve done for us!
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Here Are The Free Swimming Hours For Local Pools In Atlanta
- TREND REPORT: What’s Hot In Swimwear Based Off The Runway At Miami Swim Week
- DJ Jus Talks Growing Up Hip Hop from NY to ATL
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Joc Fights Hard To Get Kendra Back On His Side
- Surfbordt! Safaree’s 12-Inch ‘Anaconda’ Sex Toy Is ‘Finally’ Here
- Here’s How You Can Watch The ‘NBA 2K20’ Player Ratings Reveal Live
- Lashana Lynch Will Make History As The First Black Woman To Take On 007 Role In New James Bond Film
- Ari Lennox Drags the Jermaine Dupri In IG Freestyle
- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Announces Return Of ‘Making The Band’ In 2020
- Nipsey Hussle’s Baby Mama Says She’s NOT An Unfit Mother
Praise Mix Tribute Dedicated To Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com