Countess Vaughn from “The Parkers” and “Moesha” is making headlines after she claims her boyfriend threw bleach in her face. She spoke about how he has been abusive for years and the judge granted her a protection order. Countess also claims that as she was moving up in her career he felt insecure. We will keep her in our prayers.
It looks like the Lakers are a bit upset with Paul George. He was supposed to take a meeting with the team and Magic Johnson, but has decided to stay with OKC. NBA fans get ready because new rules are coming to the game.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Win A Chance For $150 + Tickets For 2 Chainz Buckhead Theater Nov 28th
- One Twitter User Reminded Fans How Funny Rush Hour’s Bloopers Are [Video]
- Filmmaker To Watch Lawerence “LAW” Watford Aims To Tell A New Story of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr’s Legacy [Details Inside]
- Bun B: Diddy Offered Us A Lot Of Money To Sign But… 8 Ball & MJG Verzuz UGK
- Colin Powell, First Black Secretary Of State And Military Leader, Passes Away
- Exclusive: Jamie Lee Curtis Talks “Halloween Kills,” Surviving Michael Myers, Her Favorite Halloween Candy & More!
- Sisterhood & Soca: Trinidad Comes Alive In Trailer For “She Paradise”
- Sweet & Spicy: Megan Thee Stallion Tries Her New Popeyes Hottie Sauce With Her BFFs In Mukbang Video
- Pandora & SoundCloud Create New Station To Highlight Rising Stars Like Metro Marrs, Flo Milli & Isaiah Rashad
- Kyrie Irving’s Decision To Remain Unvaccinated Rekindles Debate On Vaccination Mandate
Countess Vaughn Claims Boyfriend Threw Bleach In Her Face [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com