Actress Rosario Dawson is in love!
After much speculation and plenty of rumors, Dawson confirmed on Thursday in a video posted by TMZ that she is dating Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker.
“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much,” Dawson said in the video.
Speculation about her and Booker began after were seen together in New York and Washington. Then last month rumors about the two really started to swirl after Booker confirmed he was “dating somebody really special,” in a radio interview.
If Booker runs a successful campaign through 2020, he could end up in the White House which means his Dawson could end up being his first lady.
Either way, Dawson believes that Booker would make a great president, adding, “He’s an amazing human being.” See the video below.
- ATL’s Own Maybaxh Hot Talks Boxing On ESPN As A Under Card For The Herring VS Stevenson Fight
- Asking For A Friend: Would You Snitch On A Cheating Neighbor?
- Submit Your Adoption Story For A Chance to Be Invited to a Celebration Dinner & Movie!
- Watch: Alicia Keys Reveals She Never Saw Lil Mama On Stage During Infamous VMA Performance
- Megan Thee Stallion And Boyfriend Pardison Fontaine Celebrate 1-Year Anniversary With These Steamy Photos
- The Lo Down: Eve Prepares For Parenthood At 42, Donald Trumps Alleged Golden Showers & More
- Lil Kim Says Nick Cannon Is Her Manager On New Episode Of ‘Hiking With Rappers’ [Video]
- Beyoncé, Jay-Z Star In New Tiffany’s Short Film ‘Date Night’, Blue Ivy Steps In [Video]
- Watch: Summer Walker Throws An Old School ATL House Party In ‘Ex for a Reason’ Video
- Win A Chance For $150 + Tickets For 2 Chainz Buckhead Theater Nov 28th
Rosario Dawson Confirms She’s Dating Presidential Candidate Cory Booker [VIDEO] was originally published on tlcnaptown.com