Actress Rosario Dawson is in love!
After much speculation and plenty of rumors, Dawson confirmed on Thursday in a video posted by TMZ that she is dating Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker.
“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much,” Dawson said in the video.
Speculation about her and Booker began after were seen together in New York and Washington. Then last month rumors about the two really started to swirl after Booker confirmed he was “dating somebody really special,” in a radio interview.
If Booker runs a successful campaign through 2020, he could end up in the White House which means his Dawson could end up being his first lady.
Either way, Dawson believes that Booker would make a great president, adding, “He’s an amazing human being.” See the video below.
- 1-800-TruckWreck Great Atlanta Band Challenge: Vote Now!
- Tracee Ellis Ross Posed For Instagram In A Fashionable Look From The Row
- “Magnum P.I.” Alum Roger E. Mosley, Dead at 83
- Nicki Minaj Stepped Out In Toronto In A Pink Wig For OVO Fest
- Lizzo Reacts To Beyoncé Shoutout On ‘Break My Soul’ Remix
- Saweetie Explains The Symbolic Meaning Behind Her Fresh Baldie: ‘Caterpillar To Butterfly’
- Lala Anthony Celebrates Beyoncé’s ‘Renaissance’ Album In A Sexy Body Suit
- 2 Black Muslim Men Sue Alaska Airlines After Being Removed From Flight For Speaking Arabic
- Netflix’s ‘First Kill’ Showrunner Says THIS Spelled Death For Vamp Series
- Jay Worthy & Harry Fraud Deliver New Album ‘You Take Credit, We’ll Take The Check’
Rosario Dawson Confirms She’s Dating Presidential Candidate Cory Booker [VIDEO] was originally published on tlcnaptown.com