Actress Rosario Dawson is in love!
After much speculation and plenty of rumors, Dawson confirmed on Thursday in a video posted by TMZ that she is dating Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker.
“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much,” Dawson said in the video.
Speculation about her and Booker began after were seen together in New York and Washington. Then last month rumors about the two really started to swirl after Booker confirmed he was “dating somebody really special,” in a radio interview.
If Booker runs a successful campaign through 2020, he could end up in the White House which means his Dawson could end up being his first lady.
Either way, Dawson believes that Booker would make a great president, adding, “He’s an amazing human being.” See the video below.
- Win Tickets To See Lil Baby, Plus $250 In Spring Cash
- Tory Lanez “Freaky,” Kid Ink ft. Lil Wayne & Saweetie “YUSO”
- Freeway Rick Ross Talks New Book + Beef with Rapper Rick Ross with Quicksilva
- Put Some Respek on Her Name: Was Maya Angelou’s Response To This Girl Rude?
- Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother Just 40 Days After Her Father’s Death
- Don’t Be A Creep: Twitter Calls Out Kodak Black For Sexually Harassing Young M.A
- J. Cole Talks Going Platinum With No Features, Grammys And More In GQ
- Vince Staples to Produce & Star In Cartoon Network’s ‘Lazor Wulf’
- 8 Things We Learned From J. Cole’s Interview With ‘GQ’
- Terry Crews Wants A ‘White Chicks’ Sequel
Rosario Dawson Confirms She’s Dating Presidential Candidate Cory Booker [VIDEO] was originally published on tlcnaptown.com