Talk about fake news…. President Trump is under fire again after re-tweeting a picture of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer that appeared to be doctored/Photoshopped.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The picture depicted Pelosi and Schumer in Muslim attire in front of the Iranian flag with the hashtag #Democrat2020 on it. President Trump re-tweeted the picture from the account name @D0wn_Under to over 70 million users who follow him. White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham made a statement defending the President saying that the Democrats are “almost taking the side of terrorists.” Grisham also said “The Democrats and the Fake News are trying to make terrorist Soleimani into a wonderful guy…Anything I do, whether it’s the economy, military, or anything else, will be scorned by the Rafical Left.” Majority Leader Schumer made a statement about the matter saying, “Republicans: How long can you cover up for and defend the president’s actions?”
Here is the orginal tweet:
And here you can see where Donald Trump re-tweeted the orginal tweet
- Gary’s Tea: Apollo Nida Is Looking For His Peach on Real House Wives of Atlanta [VIDEO]
- Hot Spot: Young Jeezy Shares His Initial Proposal Idea For Jeannie Mai [VIDEO]
- Here’s Why Wendy Williams Shaded Her Homegirl NeNe Leakes After A FaceTime Call
- OMG: Jeannie Mai Confirms Her Jeezy Engagement, Ring Reportedly Worth $150K
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Candyman’ Release Date Pushed Back To September Due To COVID-19
- Master P Helping The Elderly In New Orleans During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Selena’s Second MAC Collection Is Here & Better Than Ever!
- Master P Supports Elderly New Orleans Residents During Pandemic
- AMC Theaters In Danger Of Never Re-Opening After Coronavirus
- LOCATIONS ADDED: Here Are The Locations For Free Meals For All Atlanta Students