Four employees at a Jimmy John’s restaurant in Woodstock Georgia have been fired after posting a video of themselves playing with a noose made out of food on Snapchat.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The noose was made from bread dough that was intended for customers sandwiches. The employees can be seen in the video with the noose tied around their necks, laughing with a ‘Happy 4th of July’ filter/graphic on the bottom. The video immediately went viral with customers vowing to never buy from Jimmy John’s again.
Jimmy John’s issued a statement via Twitter and fired the employees.
- Where Are They Now: These 4 Black Entertainers Found Stardom After ‘American Idol’
- Sanaa Lathan Will Make Her Directorial Debut With Paramount Players’ ‘On The Come Up’
- The Lo Down: Lil Durk’s Baby Mom Alleges He Cut Their Son Off + Did Wendy Move On From Headkrack To Gary Owen?!
- Smooth B: 2Pac Told Me He Knew He Wouldn’t Live Past 25 And I Told Him.. 2pac’s Energy Was Like Mine
- The Greatest: Wheaties Honors Muhammad Ali Via Limited-Edition Century Box Cover
- Willow Smith Gives Rock Star Vibes On The Latest Cover Of V Magazine
- Hip Hop Spot: Shock G’s Cause of Death Revealed, Migos Perform New Song “Avalanche” On Fallon
- Who’s Cappin!? Michigan Judge, Elisha Fink Let A Man Who Shot 6-Year-Old Boy Out On A $10K Bond!
- Shock G Cause Of Death Revealed
- Length Check: Tia Mowry-Hardrict Shows Off Her Growth Post Big Chop
Four Jimmy John Employees Fired After Making Noose Out of Food was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com