Four employees at a Jimmy John’s restaurant in Woodstock Georgia have been fired after posting a video of themselves playing with a noose made out of food on Snapchat.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The noose was made from bread dough that was intended for customers sandwiches. The employees can be seen in the video with the noose tied around their necks, laughing with a ‘Happy 4th of July’ filter/graphic on the bottom. The video immediately went viral with customers vowing to never buy from Jimmy John’s again.
Jimmy John’s issued a statement via Twitter and fired the employees.
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: The Gospel WAP Choir Rehearsal [WATCH]
- Brian McKnight Shares His Inspiration For His Final Studio Album [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Did Porsha Williams & Dennis McKinley Break Up Again?!
- Georgia Businesswoman Who Compared BLM Protesters To The KKK Wins Primary
- Viola Davis Purchased The Slave Plantation Where She Was Born For Her 55th Birthday
- DaBaby Says He’s Voting For Kanye In The 2020 Election
- The Last Standing Blockbuster Transforms Into A ’90s Sleepover Airbnb
- Shaq Reveals Special Kobe Shrine Inside Home
- Georgia State University To Offer Legal Life of Kandi Burruss Course
- Singer & Asthma Sufferer Tekashi 6ix9ine Caught Riding NYC Subway Without A Mask
Four Jimmy John Employees Fired After Making Noose Out of Food was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com