According to US Weekly singer Usher Raymond is expecting a child with girlfriend Jenn Goicoechea. The couple was spotted coming out of an LA production studio coupled up, mask on, and Goicoechea’s bump on full display. US Weekly reportedly spoke to a source close to the couple who said “They are thrilled and very excited.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This will be the third child for Usher who has two sons, Usher (12) and Naviyd (11), with ex-wife Tameka Foster. This will be Usher and Goicoechea’s first child together. The couple first made their relationship “public” in fall of 2019 after appearing at the Hollywood Bowl.
Congrats to the parents to be!
- Meagan Good Contemplates Motherhood & Society’s Timeline On Life And Love
- Peep Kosine’s Idris Elba Assisted Visuals To “Kings,” & The Remix ft. G Herbo & Marcus Black
- Bow Wow Feels ‘Singled Out’ By Mayor Sylvester Turner Over COVID-19 Violations At Club Events
- NFL Co-Opts MLK’s Quote About ‘Injustice Anywhere’ After Blacklisting Kaepernick For Protesting Police Violence
- An ‘NBA Jam’ Documentary Is In The Works
- LeBron James & Bugs Bunny Look Like They’re In Trouble In Small Glimpse of ‘Space of Jam: A New Legacy’
- Apple To Help Build First-Of-Its-Kind Learning Center For The HBCU Community In Atlanta
- Howard University’s Drumline To Escort Joe Biden, Kamala Harris After Historic Inauguration
- Melania Trump Can’t Plagiarize Michelle Obama’s Favorability Leaving White House, Poll Shows
- Did You Know? US Gov’t Found Guilty In Conspiracy To Assassinate Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Usher Raymond and Girlfriend Jenn Goicoechea Reportedly Expecting Their First Child was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com