Whelp it was bound to happen… Netflix has upped its prices on the monthly subscription. Yea you read that right you’re gonna have to pay more for your favorite shows, movies etc.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This is the second time this year Netflix has raised its prices on us. If you recall earlier this spring we got the email that prices would be going up soon. Well now we are in for an immediate price increase for new customers and existing customers will be notified by email. The new pricing depends on what plan you have, we’ve spelled it all out for you below.
- Standard (two screens at a time, HD video): Was $12.99 per month, now $13.99 per month
- Premium (four screens, 4K HDR video): Was $15.99 per month, now $17.99 per month
- Basic (one screen, SD video): Unchanged at $8.99 per month
Will you continue to subscribe? Or is twice in a year your limit?
- Casanova 2x Proclaims His Innocence In A Video Before Turning Himself In
- Front Page News: Government Leak Says The Country Is In A Red Danger Zone Due To COVID-19 [WATCH]
- Zendaya Coleman Is Named Valentino’s Latest Brand Ambassador
- Gary’s Tea: Miley Cyrus’ Sister Apologizes For Calling Candace Owens A ‘Nappy A** Heaux’ [WATCH]
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Launch A Fashion House That Empowers Underserved Communities
- DJ Toomp Explains Split With Tip, “Oh, So I’m Really Not Apart Of Grand Hustle??”
- Here Are 5 Of Tyra Banks’ Most Iconic Editorial Moments
- Who Got Next?: Keyshia Cole Confirms She Will Appear On An Upcoming Verzuz Battle
- From Fred Hampton To Laquan McDonald: Why We Should Always Question The Chicago PD
- Sheryl Lee Ralph Opens Up About Why She’s Dedicated 30 Years To HIV/AIDS Awareness [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]