Unlike most of the world, 2020 didn’t stop Lil Baby from having the biggest year of his young career.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
On January 7, Neilsen Music/MRC Data revealed Lil Baby’s My Turn was 2020’s most popular album throughout all genres in the United States. Baby’s sophomore album was the most-streamed effort of the year with the collection of tracks, with 3.93 billion streams during 2020.
Headkrack fills you in on the entire Top 10 list, the latest Dr. Dre health update via Ice-T, and some great news for you Deadpool/Marvel fans out there!
Lil Baby's 'My Turn' Named Best Selling U.S. Album Of 2020
1. Lil BabySource:Getty 1 of 7
2. Pop SmokeSource:Getty 2 of 7
3. The WeekndSource:WENN 3 of 7
4. Juice WRLDSource:WENN 4 of 7
5. Post MaloneSource:Getty 5 of 7
6. Lil Uzi VertSource:Getty 6 of 7
7. Roddy RicchSource:Getty 7 of 7
HEAD BACK TO THEMORNINGHUSTLE.COM HOME PAGE
Hip-Hop Spot: Lil Baby’s ‘My Turn’ Tops Taylor Swift & Ice-T Provides Update On Dr. Dre [VIDEO] was originally published on themorninghustle.com