Tennis champion Naomi Osaka stunned at last night’s ESPYs Awards, taking home her first trophies for “Best Female Athlete” and “Best Female Tennis Player” and while we were cheering her on during her acceptance speech, we couldn’t help but gawk at her how gorgeous and glamourous she looked! We usually see Naomi giving comfy and cute vibes in her athletic gear and naturally curly locks in a high ponytail but for last night’s festivities, the 23-year-old went full-on glam and we are absolutely loving her style.
Naomi wore a green Louis Vuitton skirt paired with a striped black and white top that featured gold accents on the shoulders. She paired the look with black pumps and gold hoops. She wore her hair in a sleek, long ponytail with green rhinestones that aligned her swooped edges and baby hair – and she looked gorgeous!
The tennis star shared several BTS flicks from her time at the ESPYs to her Instagram page, posting a carousel with clip of her acceptance speech, pictures with friends, and of course, an adorable shot with her boyfriend and date, rapper Cordae. It was through these pics that we really got to see her look up close and we must say, the details are perfect.
Her hair was styled by celebrity stylist, Marty Harper, who drew inspiration from the gold accents in Naomi’s clothing to create the rhinestoned look. “When creating this look, the blouse and skirt from Louis Vuitton pushed us,” Marty explained. “It was about balance of strength, youth and reflection. The high shine and pops of rhinestone were to embrace this star.”
Now, you too can recreate Naomi’s sleek ponytail by following the same, simple steps that Marty used last night!
How to get the look:
- Prep the hair with Sebastian Professional Dark Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Blow dry using Sebastian Professional Potion 9 for conditioning and styling benefits
- Once dry, section hair from nape and spray with Sebastian Professional Trilliant for heat protection and shine
- Curl and set with Sebastian Professional Shaper Plus to secure wave and set against humidity
- Set baby hairs with Sebastian Professional Gel Forte, then place rhinestones
- Give the final look another spray of Sebastian Professional Shaper Plus for strong hold and humidity protection
Products used (sold at Ulta and Amazon):
- Sebastian Professional Dark Oil Shampoo
- Sebastian Professional Dark Oil Conditioner
- Sebastian Professional Potion 9
- Sebastian Professional Trilliant
- Sebastian Professional Shaper Plus
- Sebastian Professional Gel Forte
Naomi Osaka Switches Up Her Look With Long Silky Straight Extensions
Naomi Osaka Named Louis Vuitton’s 2021 Fashion Ambassador
Get Naomi Osaka’s Sleek ESPYs Hair With These Simple Steps was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
DC Young Fly's Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
We Pregnant!: DC Young Fly & Jacky Oh Are Expecting Their Third Child
23 Atlanta Slang Words And Phrases That Drive The Culture
25 Celebs Smiling In Their Mugshots (PHOTOS)
DC Young Fly Says Chris Tucker Would Make Another ‘Friday’ Film Under One Condition [Details]
Birthday Bash ATL 2023: Save The Date! June 17th @ State Farm Arena
LOL: Kirk Franklin Had an ATL Club Praising The LAWD!
DC Young Fly Talks How Martin Lawrence Influenced His Character In House Party