Judge Walmsley rules that Tracis McMichael and his father Gregory McMichael will have life in prison without parole, while their neighbor William “Roddie” Bryan, received life in prison with the possibility of parole. The three men were found guilty of murdering 25-year-old Ahmaud Arbery in November of 2021 after being tired before a jury of their peers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Arbery was jogging in his neighborhood when the trio of the Georgia men suspected that he was a neighborhood robber. Judge Timothy Walmsley stated court before the reading of their sentencing that Ahmaud Arbery was “hunted down and shot”. Tracis McMichael, Gregory McMichael, and William “Roddie” Bryan are also awaiting trial for a separate federal hate crime charges.
- Clean Sweep: A Look At The 2022 BBMA’s Most Awarded Artists
- FREE Tickets to see Kendrick Lamar + $150! [CLICK HERE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN]
- Kendrick Lamar Floats Through “N95” Video
- Elderly Black Women Among Buffalo Shooting Victims
- Chloe Bailey Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Latest IG Post
- Lil Keed, Young Thug’s YSL Artist, Reportedly Dies at 24
- WATCH: Official Teaser Trailer for Apple Original Films & Skydance Animation’s ‘Luck’
- He’s Back: Twitter Reacts to the Release of Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers’ Album
- NBC Renews New Seasons For ‘Grand Crew’ & ‘Young Rock’ [Details Inside]
- Believe The Hype: Breaking Down RICO & How It Can Affect The Case Of Young Thug & Gunna
The Three Men Who Murdered Ahmaud Arbery Get Life In Prison was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com