Jesse Boykins Shuts Down Apple Store In Soho For “Black Music Month” Series (PHOTOS) was originally published on globalgrind.com
1. Popular bloggers Francheska Medina and Shameless Maya welcomed Jesse Boykins III to the stage to talk about his new album “Love Apparatus” and answer fan questions.
2. After talking about his documentary accompanying his new album, he also shared his thoughts on love and songwriting.
3. Jesse hits the stage to perform fan favorites.
4. Sang it!
5. Jesse’s hair is another feature the ladies love.
7. Jesse gets down to “B4 the Night Is Thru.”
9. Jesse dominated the stage at the Apple Store in Soho, NY.
10. He also showed off his falsetto on the tracks “Greyscale,” “Wonder Years,” “Plain” and “4 U 2 B Free.”
11. Jesse’s stage presence had fans on their feet at the Apple Store in Soho.
12. Jesse shows love to his fans.
13. …And gets down!
14. Jesse sings “Plain” for his fans.
15. Including this happy dog in the front row!
More From HotSpotATL