People come together everyday for all kinds of good causes. There are groups that advocate for Cancer research, parents who come together to promote Autism awareness, and even celebrities who give their time and resources to help fight diseases in 3rd world countries.
Unfortunately, the premise for the gathering of NFL Baller, Antonio Cromartie’s SEVEN baby mamas is strictly for fame. Many of these ladies claim that Antonio is not stepping up to the plate as a dad, so they’ve developed a plot to “come up” another way…a Reality Show.
New York Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie isn’t interested in taking part in a reality television show featuring his kids and their mothers.
While most of the moms want to do the show, Cromartie, 27, wants no part of it.
“I love it,” Ryan Ross, mother to 4-year-old Tyler Jae Cromartie, said of the proposed TV show. “Our kids need to know who their siblings are. It’s bigger than our past with Antonio. It’s about our children.”
Cromartie, who signed a four-year, $32 million contract last fall, pays more than $3,500 per month to each mother, except one, according to the Post. That child lives with Cromartie, along with the two kids he has with his wife, model Terricka Cason.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”