Just in time for Mother’s Day, TIME Magazine released its latest issue featuring a breastfeeding mother and “child.” The cover story was meant address the issue of “attachment parenting” but some folks think its a bit too much. Personally, I think it was a bold move especially since the woman’s breast is “partially” exposed. However, I do understand that there are lots of parents that struggle with “attachment” issues. What do you think?
- Meek Mill VS Drake [MEMES]
- Bone Crusher Talks Sandra Bland, A Town History, "Never Scared," And "Project 143" With Story Tellah
- Watch Lil Wayne Vibe Out To Drake’s Meek Mill Diss Track, ‘Back To Back Freestyle’
- Baddest Summer Bodies (Royal Cuties) [PHOTOS]
- Baddest Women On Instagram [MUST FOLLOW]
- Hot 107.9 #BirthdayBash20 [PHOTOS]
- See The Latest Exclusive Videos In Entertainment News!