Just in time for Mother’s Day, TIME Magazine released its latest issue featuring a breastfeeding mother and “child.” The cover story was meant address the issue of “attachment parenting” but some folks think its a bit too much. Personally, I think it was a bold move especially since the woman’s breast is “partially” exposed. However, I do understand that there are lots of parents that struggle with “attachment” issues. What do you think?
- Hot 107.9 #BirthdayBash20 [PHOTOS]
- Kanye Kills #BirthdayBash20 [PHOTOS]
- Future Brings Out Drake, Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj at #BirthdayBash20 [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
- Best Moments of Hot 107.9's Birthday Bash [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
- Baddest Summer Bodies (Royal Cuties) [PHOTOS]
- Baddest Women On Instagram [MUST FOLLOW]
- See The Latest Exclusive Videos In Entertainment News!