Just in time for Mother’s Day, TIME Magazine released its latest issue featuring a breastfeeding mother and “child.” The cover story was meant address the issue of “attachment parenting” but some folks think its a bit too much. Personally, I think it was a bold move especially since the woman’s breast is “partially” exposed. However, I do understand that there are lots of parents that struggle with “attachment” issues. What do you think?
- Rihanna Dressed as a Ninja Turtle for Halloween [PHOTOS]
- T.I. Performs to Sold Out Crowd at Atlanta Hawks Opening Night [PHOTOS]
- Is Beyonce’s New Half Sister Trying To Follow In Her Footsteps? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Rihanna Launches Fragrance at Macy’s Lenox Square Mall [PHOTOS]
- Lil Wayne Celebrates Birthday with Christina Milian [PHOTOS]
- See The Latest Exclusive Videos In Entertainment News!