Just in time for Mother’s Day, TIME Magazine released its latest issue featuring a breastfeeding mother and “child.” The cover story was meant address the issue of “attachment parenting” but some folks think its a bit too much. Personally, I think it was a bold move especially since the woman’s breast is “partially” exposed. However, I do understand that there are lots of parents that struggle with “attachment” issues. What do you think?
- OutKast Triumphs in Atlanta Homecoming [PHOTOS]
- Lil Wayne Celebrates Birthday with Christina Milian [PHOTOS]
- Hawks Name Dominique Wilkins Special Advisor; Magic Says Danny Ferry Deserves Second Chance
- See The Latest Exclusive Videos In Entertainment News!
- Celebrity Jailbirds
- Hot 107.9's Birthday Bash 19 [PHOTOS]