Just in time for Mother’s Day, TIME Magazine released its latest issue featuring a breastfeeding mother and “child.” The cover story was meant address the issue of “attachment parenting” but some folks think its a bit too much. Personally, I think it was a bold move especially since the woman’s breast is “partially” exposed. However, I do understand that there are lots of parents that struggle with “attachment” issues. What do you think?
- Lil Wayne Not Releasing 'Carter V', "Wants Off" Cash Money, Calls Himself A "Prisoner"
- Lil Wayne's Manager Downplays Rapper's Twitter Rant Against Cash Money: "We Stayin' Where We At" [VIDEO]
- Beyonce & Jay Z Meet the Royal Family in Brooklyn [PHOTOS]
- The 46th NAACP Image Awards [NOMINATIONS]
- Rihanna Launches Fragrance at Macy’s Lenox Square Mall [PHOTOS]
- See The Latest Exclusive Videos In Entertainment News!