Just in time for Mother’s Day, TIME Magazine released its latest issue featuring a breastfeeding mother and “child.” The cover story was meant address the issue of “attachment parenting” but some folks think its a bit too much. Personally, I think it was a bold move especially since the woman’s breast is “partially” exposed. However, I do understand that there are lots of parents that struggle with “attachment” issues. What do you think?
- Chief Keef Arrested in Atlanta [PHOTO]
- T.I. Ft. Lil Wayne – "Wit Me" [MUSIC VIDEO]
- Gucci Mane Disses T.I., Young Jeezy & Yo Gotti - "Birds of A Feather (All of My N*ggas)" [AUDIO]
- President Obama Delivers 2013 Morehouse College Commencement Speech [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
- Drake Joins the Cast of "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" [PHOTOS]
- Jermaine Dupri, Da Brat & Others Attend Funeral for Kris Kross Rapper Chris “Mac Daddy” Kelly [PHOTOS]