As the WORLD knows, Deion and Pilar Sanders are going through a messy divorce. On top of that, Deion has been seen publicly dating Tracey Edmonds (who was also involved with Eddie Murphy while “Scary Spice” was pregnant with his baby). If you’re like me, you have a positive perception of Tracey Edmonds. However, Rhymes With Snitch offers a different view…
Tracey Edmonds has a nasty little habit of plowing into relationships with guys who aren’t quite finished with their ex.
You would think Tracey would have learned her lesson after getting engaged to Eddie Murphy while Scary Spice was still pregnant with his baby [click here if you missed that] and then being humiliated after their fake wedding was exposed [click here if you missed that], but you would be wrong. Tracey is just as messy as ever…
Currently rumored to be dating Deion Sanders, who happens to be going through a very bitter divorce with his estranged wife Pilar, Tracey was Twit-Pic’d celebrating the break up of Deion’s marriage with Deion’s ex wife Carolyn. The one he left for Pilar years ago.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Tracey Edmonds Not As “Classy” As You Think? More Deion Sanders DRAMA
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.