Although it seems the whole world love Nicki Minaj, that’s wasn’t the case at a recent concert in Scotland. Word is, Nicki Minaj was complaining about how tall the grass was and even demanded it be mowed. She also showed up 50 minutes late for her set and only performed for 30 minutes. The Scottish folks clearly weren’t feeling it because they booed her every song. Ouch!
Nicki Minaj went above and beyond what is deemed acceptable at T In The Park this weekend.
She complained the grass around her dressing room was too long and demanded it was cut. A source said: “Nicki went off on one about the grass around her area, saying it was far too long for her to walk on.
“She threw a complete strop, pouting and pointing and asking someone to get a lawnmower to sort it out.”
If the singer — real name Onika Tanya Maraj — spent less time worrying about gardening and more about her performance then she might have made it on stage on time. She eventually came on 50 minutes late and stayed for just half an hour.
The no-nonsense Scottish crowd were never going to put up with that — no matter how incredible her bottom is — and booed her after every song.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Did Nicki Minaj’s Divatude Get Her Boo’ed In Scotland?
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.