Just when you think the Republican presidential nominee couldn’t sink even further into a cesspool of human word vomit, he does.
Oh, Donald Trump, you outdo yourself when it comes to foolishness.
The businessman-turned-political troll called President Barack Obama the “founder of ISIS” only a couple days after he implied people should take up arms against Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.
According to reports, Trump told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt that Obama is the creator of ISIS’ reign of terror.
“He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton,” the 70-year-old politico said.
Despite Hewitt correcting Trump by saying our president is “not sympathetic” to the terrorist organization, he pressed on: “I don’t care. He was the founder. His, the way he got out of Iraq was that that was the founding of ISIS, okay?”
Later, Clinton responded to the accusation, commenting on the nominee’s childlike antics:
Anyone willing to sink so low, so often should never be allowed to serve as our Commander-in-Chief.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Donald Trump Gets Even More Desperate For Attention By Calling Obama The Founder Of ISIS
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.