We just knew this whole Keshia Knight Pulliam/Ed Hartwell thing was gonna get messier.
According to TMZ, the actress claims in divorce documents that Ed “has been plotting to harm and obstruct [her] pregnancy” by engaging in “certain underhanded and unusual conduct” that would trigger a miscarriage.
She also alleges that Hartwell conducted “cruel treatment” and was constantly cursing, yelling and demeaning her— as well as cheating on her with several women, including an ex.
Hartwell allegedly also had firearms that she claims she had to remove from his possession, and wants him checked for a mental evaluation.
While Hartwell has yet to respond publicly to these allegations, we have a feeling it’s not gonna be pretty.
“She wanted a baby really fast, and what I was trying to explain to her was that — from my beliefs, from seeing other successful people — that when you first get married, especially since we didn’t have a long courtship, that we should actually focus on each other and not just have a baby,” the former Baltimore Ravens player told Page Six.
Adding, “I said, ‘I think we probably messed up. I think we moved too fast. Our lives and wants are headed two different directions.’” He also touched upon feeling remorse for his ex who had a miscarriage. “[Knight Pulliam] wasn’t mad that I still cared about her. All she was a mad about was, ‘You don’t want to have a baby, but you’re mad about her baby.’.. And there was a big fall-out.”
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Keshia Knight Pulliam Claim’s Ed Hartwell Is A Threat To Unborn Baby
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.