Toni Braxton, 48, got a brand new car and it’s from her lowkey boo.
Apparently, Birdman, 47 is smitten with the “Un-Break My Heart” songstress because he recently gifted her a 2017 Bentley Bentayga SUV— a car that’s not available to retailers.
News of the four-door present came from Tamar Braxton who SnapChatted the vehicle’s exterior and interior.
“You know, I get some nice gifts Toni Braxton… but I don’t get stuff that aint out yet,” Tamar says. “Come on, Jesus!”
While Toni has been mum on her relationship with the rap mogul —stepping out with him for the BET Awards last June— her family has acknowledged the relationship.
“I think he is a nice man,” momma Evelyn said during a June 23 appearance on The Rickey Smiley Morning Show. “I don’t care what others say about him. He is a nice man. He is full of respect.”
As reported by US Weekly, Toni and Birdman first became friends 14 years ago when they collaborated on the 1992 track “Baby You Can Do It.” Evelyn told the radio program that she knew the Cash Money Records co-founder was a winner from the start. “Ever since I’ve been knowing that man, he’s been phenomenal.”
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Toni Braxton Got A Brand New Car From Her Rapper Boo
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.