Hot 107.9‘s Mz Shyneka is seeking 3 to 6 month college level interns for the 2016-2017 school semester!
Primary responsibilities including, but not limited to: assisting the Digital Lead Editor with website content management as well as the development of digital content, social media and other duties as assigned.
To qualify for a Digital Media internship applicants must be currently enrolled in a college degree program in Atlanta, Georgia and eligible to earn internship credit.
Applicants must be 18 years or older and possess a valid school identification, have reliable transportation and a laptop. A major in Broadcasting, Marketing, or Communication is preferred.
Applicants must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Must be organized, self motivated, energetic and a dependable team player. Experience in blogging, video editing, news reporting and/or graphic design a plus!
- Assist with updating content via content management system
- Assist with the organization of editorial schedule
- Assist with social media tasks and growth
- Assist with website graphics and design
- Assist with editing and producing web pages
- Assist with internet advertisement
How to apply: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the following:
- cover letter explaining why you would like to be apart of this internship program
- official college transcript
- proof of internship participation eligibility
- school ID
- updated resume with updated contact information
- FB, IG, Twitter social media account usernames
Receipt of your completed application does not guarantee placement within this Internship Program. However, if the management team is interested in speaking with you our Internship Coordinator will contact you and provide you with more information.
Also On Hot 107.9:
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
12 photos Launch gallery
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12