On Friday evening, the singer’s estranged sister, Alison Carey, was arrested in upstate New York on a prostitution charge. 55-year-old Alison, who is HIV-positive, was arrested after reportedly soliciting money for sexual favors from an undercover cop in a local hotel. According to New York Upstate:
“Saugerties Police Chief Joseph Sinagra said Alison Carey was advertising her services on the Internet. According the Daily Freeman, one ad posted at 6:18 p.m. Friday contained two photos of Alison Carey and read:
“I’m a pretty lady looking for guys who are looking to have some fun and get into a world of pleasure that other woman just can’t provide to you,woman with the ability to make the earth move for you and to get you to see stars, oh yea with me it’s,’IT’S SUCH A SWEET,SWEET FANTASY BABY, WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES I COME AND TAKE YOU ON AND ON.’ “
Mariah hasn’t been on speaking terms with her siblings in years. Alison, who has a long history of substance abuse, has publicly pleaded for a reconciliation with her sister. Mariah’s brother Morgan is also estranged from his sister and says the superstar has turned her back on family. “It is so tragic that while she is out flashing her big diamond ring to anyone who will pay attention, she can’t lift a finger to help her dying sister,” he told The Sun. “She is evil.”
That’s not all – Alison is dealing with numerous life-threatening health complications. A sickly Alison released an exclusive video to Daily Mail, pleading for Mariah’s help. “Mariah I love you, and I desperately need your help, please don’t abandon me like this,” she says in the video.
Alison is due in Saugerties Town Court on Tuesday.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Mariah Carey’s Sister Arrested For Prostitution, Pleads For Mariah’s Help As She Fights For Her Life
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.