Oprah Winfrey is the kind of person that you feel like you can bare your soul to and share your secrets, dreams, hopes and fears with, luckily she is also just as open with her millions of fans around the world. One of her biggest and most personal struggles is her weight loss journey, which fans have followed since the start of her career. These days, Winfrey looks amazing thanks to help from Weight Watchers and exercise. She is so pleased with her weight loss that she revealed that she wants her long-time beau Stedman to do something to her that he hasn’t done in awhile.
Source: Steve Granitz / Getty
Essence magazine via PEOPLE, has all the details about Winfrey’s weight loss and how she feels in her new body. While on the red carpet for the series premiere of the OWN network series Queen Sugar which debuts next week, she talked about shedding the pounds and what effect her new look has had on boyfriend Stedman.
Via PEOPLE magazine:
Oprah Winfrey has a special job in mind for her longtime beau Stedman Graham. Nearly a year after she became the spokesperson and a shareholder in Weight Watchers, Winfrey is loving her slender frame. But what does the mogul’s fit figure mean for Graham?
“I would like him to pick me up and carry me to the pool,” she joked to PEOPLE Monday at the premiere of OWN’s new original drama series “Queen Sugar.”
“I’ve lost enough weight, he can pick me up and carry me to the pool. I can straddle him without breaking his back.” Winfrey, 62, has yet to reveal her total weight loss, but she said in January that she had lost 26 lbs. And in May, the TV mogul said Weight Watchers has been a true lifestyle change.
Alright Oprah! She does look fabulous these days and what’s more important is that you can tell that she also feels good and is comfortable in her skin. Meanwhile, we are anxiously awaiting the premiere of “Queen Sugar,” which is sure to be one of fall’s best shows.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Oprah Winfrey Basks In Weight Loss, Wants Stedman To ‘Carry Her To The Pool’
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.