In celebration of the momentous occasion, she’s spending her born day like none other: With the Obamas. The singer was spotted with her daughter getting off a plane in Frederick, Maryland on Friday for the trip.
According to Daily Mail, Beyoncé and her daughter Blue Ivy have touched down in Camp David, apparently set to spend Labor Day weekend with the Obamas. With President Barack having jetted off to China for the final G20 summit of his presidency, it looks like the holiday weekend will double as a girls’ weekend with Michelle, Malia and Sasha.
The families go back to 2008, when Queen Bey sang during the Inauguration for President Barack Obama. She also created a song for First Lady Michelle Obama’s “Let’s Move” campaign, and performed the 2015 Global Citizen Festival at Central Park on September 26, 2015 in New York.
Before her birthday, she spent the week in New York with her daughter, hanging out with their new pooch. The ladies served it up on Instagram enjoying time in Central Park.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Happy Birthday, Beyoncé! Singer Spends 35th With First Family
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.