In the age of the internet, everyone has the potential to become a meme. Some, like Drake, not only accept the memes but find it just has funny has the rest of the Twitter world.
One of the most recent moments in internet hilarity was a mustache-clad Denzel Washington at the Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather fight in May of 2015. Aside from the mustache, he was wearing an Adidas track jacket and a blacked-out Yankee fitted, resembling everyone’s favorite uncle.
Now, more than a year after the meme hit the internet, it’s been revealed that Washington’s scruff was the result of him filming The Magnificent Seven. GlobalGrind’s BlogXilla asked Washington how he feels about the meme. Washington’s straight-faced response is, “Those who can, do. Those who can’t do, talk about those who can. Now can you or can you not? Or are you just one that sits on the sideline to talk about other people or can you step up?”
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Denzel Washington Responds To The Uncle Denzel Memes & Twitter Still Has Jokes
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.