Jay-Z introduced his new protege Rita Ora to the world in a recent radio interview. Ora is from London and is now signed to Jay-Z’s Roc Nation label.
Now the buzz is that Jay-Z was so angry with Rihanna for getting back with Chris Brown, against his wishes, that he is cutting all ties with her and dethroning the pop star, replacing her with Ora.
“I have Miss Rita Ora,” Jay said as he raised a toast to her future success. “This is all very un-spontaneous for us,” he added. “We just came to see, you know, some great friends over here and play some music and you know. They liked what they heard and said, ‘Let’s just throw it on the air,’ which is great. I love that. That’s what radio is all about. It’s about a feeling, an emotion. It’s not about scheduling and planning. Let’s do it right now.”~Jay-Z
People are saying Rihanna may be a little nervous, hence all of her pub stunts (being seen w/ Chris Brown, the Birthday Cake remix, etc). This girl Ora is very cute and she does resemble Rihanna. Could the rumors be true? Is Jay-Z gearing Ora to be bigger than Rihanna? Watch the highlights Below.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Could Jay-Z Be Replacing Rihanna With His New Protege?
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.